Guys: If a girl you were breaking off things with messaged you to "KEEP CALM AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS" amongst other things, how would you feel/react?

I did it threw Facebook messenger and blocked him afterwards.
It's done anyways, why not end it with a bang?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're talking to guys, but I'm honestly proud of you for blocking the douche bag. You deserve better than that.

What Guys Said 5

• i would think she was immature as hell and figure good riddance

That's cool. He was immature as hell through our relationship and playing hella mind games. So guess it was a syonara to him too. And it sounds funny as hell.

• 29d

well just because one person does something doesn't mean we have to return in favor.

• 28d

yes. I know. But I wanted to. Feels great!

• Would just laugh from that one. wouldn't feel anything from what she said, but would feel bad for hurting her either way. Breaking up/off is never easy.

• I would be very shocked and speechless.

http://i.giphy.com/vJmgcdZ7Z0THa.gif

• I would regret that I had made the mistake of dating a child.

• Stupid and immature

That's the point. It's funny. And I had no more shits to give.
      His immatrue games etc bring it out of me.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if she blocked me after saying that, I think she was petty, a chicken shit (since she couldn't handle it if I rebutted) and that I dodged a bullet honestly.

I wasn't petty or chicken shit at all. That was one of the last things I said to him and I blocked him only so I would stop messaging him and so he doesn't show up as someone I would know or creep my page.
      He already said he wasn't talking to me anymore.

You do have to wonder where one gets a bag of dicks though. Could have a real morbid backstory.

• This some crazy girl.