What is one day of your life that you will never forget?

mine is my last birthday, it was traumatic lol

What Guys Said 20

• First day that I was checked into MCRD with my platoon. They call it black Friday. I was being told how I was going to be killed by multiple drill instructors for 2 days with almost no sleep. They would take my footlocker and throw it across the squad bay, make me pick up all my shit just so they could do it again.

When I did get to sleep they were hazing recruits 5 ft away from me bringing them to tears because it physically hurts so much to yell for that long. Recruits couldn't talk for almost a week after that. people were getting pushed up against walls and shit lmfao. Looking back it's funny AF.. but at the time you are thinking "Holy shit.. wtf did I get myself into."

• I think anyone who has being through it will always remember the day a close family member has passed away.

• I don't think I remember whole days. But some things I remember clearly are going to a restaurant to celebrate me getting into grammar school, and my parents gave my a copy of TLoZ: OOT for 3DS :D
    Fast-forward four or so years: Sitting in the car in a Co-op car park, opening that big brown envelope with my GCSE results in it. Good times.

• lots of unforgettable days... but to choose one the day i met my wife

• I still remember the day my little got home from the hospital right after he was born.

• The night made out and cuddled with my dream girl. She was literally perfect. I had been obsessed with her for two years and finally won the battle.

It's all possible brah's. Never give up.

Also, the day I shot my first commercial and documentary.

• my twenty first birthday.
    my birthday is valentines day and my ex broke up with me.
    She didn't even get me a proper birthday card,
    She gave me a card that essentially said its over.

• When I played in a football club when I scored my first goal (I was defender, so...)

Why was your birthday traumatic? :o

• Many days I won't forget :P

• 11 Sept 2001. I still remember pretty much everything from that day! :(

• When I was in the same house with my 10 cousins lmfao. We played ps3, hit on chicks at nights and had a lot of fun.. 😎

• The day I was born.

I think you have already forgotten that day

every baby cry

Every baby cries. But I don't have any memories about my life before 4 years of age.

• Just one huh? The morning 9/11/01

• When my sister died.

• I guess day where I have been chased with a knife.

• Got robbed at gun point on raw 500

• When i first kissed the most beautiful girl i've ever dated

• my wedding day/ night.

• first time i took a pill.

• Summer 1963 when I came to understand the meaning of death. The beginning and the end of life cycles of living things.

What Girls Said 11

• I'll just say it has to do with my mom. It's too personal to share past that, but that day changed a lot of things.

• I had so many great days
    too much to count
    and all my birthdays were amazing cs I was and still am really spoiled haha

• The day I got my baccalauréat results.
    I thought I screwed it up and the principal forgot to say my name, I was shacking of fear and I saw my eyes having teary eyes for the first time, but then the principal was like "oh I have another paper I forgot to say the names of some of the people who got their diploma" and here I was, and I actually not only passed but had a Good grade. I was very happy and my father was very proud of me❤️

• The night I realised I loved him and how simultaneously happy and sad that made me feel.

• The day I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy.

• I have 4 days in my life that I will never forget. One was sad, the other was the best of all, another was shocking and the last one was a mix of sadness and anger.
    So, I going to pick the shocking day, September 1, 2014. I had a serious and violent argument with my mother.

• the day my brother was diagnosed with cancer.

• April 1st 2016.

• 4 days before my senior year graduation.

• 12.09.2016

• Probably prom night