Staying over good or bad?

So my friend with benefits wanted me to stay over on sat night but I decided against it. Now would it be cheeky of me to suggest I stay over this weekend? Or should I wait until I am asked again? 😏

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• If you are friends with benefits then don't stay over. The standard boundaries of a successful friends with benefits relationship is to not treat each each other as anything other than sex partners or minor friends. Staying over is something that people do when they are very close friends. You and your friends with benefits are not close friends. You are there only for the sex part. Cuddling and sleeping over is not included.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you're already sleeping together so why not? I always stay over if I'm screwing a guy, in a relationship or not. it's disrespectful to have sex with someone till 3am & then kick them out. no man has ever even suggested I leave. it's assumed I'm staying over... I got there at 8pm, we had a few drinks, played games, watched a movie, & have sex. friends with benefits, I wouldn't leave & I wouldn't have a 2nd session with someone who tried to kick me out after sex. even if it's not a relationship. he wants the skib he'll treat me at least descent

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go ahead and suggest it.

0|0
    0|0