Have you ever kept something to yourself because you didn't want to spread gossip or start a rumor?

I figured out something (with enough evidence) and I don't want to get into details but I'm about to start telling people about what I found out because it's so morally wrong to the point where I want to embarrass the person... But I'm afraid it will cause so much drama.

1mo I don't know if other people know this too. i wonder why he hasn't left yet.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I have. Many times.

I really had the urge like I wanted to tell some people the spice, but telling them to not tell anyone just never works.

So I kept things to myself.

What Girls Said 4

• It always comes back to bite you if you start a rumor.

If it doesn't impact you directly, let the truth come out on its own. Otherwise you read as the self-serving gossip/rumor starting douchebag who wants to just stir the shitpot.

• I think I have stopped myself from talking about something merely to avoid gossips

• Yeah I'm good at keeping secrets actually

• Lol what it is? You're gay?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the context - What will the effect be if you tell? - Is anyone being hurt by not saying?

If I knew him in real life, I would've reported him to the authorities.