FAIR PEOPLE OF GAG. Give unto me your most compelling, impassioned, illogical argument for why someone should vote for whoever?

Do it. Disregard all logic and reasoning. Why YOUR candidate? Most ridiculous one gets MHO.

Go forth, my extremely biased and sometimes amusingly bigoted community, spew that vicious political nonsense. Spew it all over the opposing party. And all over everything that is good and just in the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote for me because I will personally see to it that every man, woman and child on earth will get a free beer.

• 27d

Have my votes. Have all my votes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• HITlary CLITon, she'll be the first woman president. America needs that

*insert feminism, women are better, smash patriarchy etc.*

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• trump because Imagine it is November 9, 2016 in America and we wake up knowing who our new President will be. If it is Hillary, think of the groups of people that will celebrate. Illegal Immigrants, criminals and future criminals who will be supported for pulling a gun on a police officer, planned parenthood, the media, and the list goes on and on that represent everything that is wrong with America. If you're still "with her," look around at who you'll be celebrating with. Now imagine waking up knowing that Trump is our new President. You may or may not like him, or really know what kind of president he will be. But here are some things you will know for sure:
    • The Clinton Corruption is destroyed and rendered powerless.
    • The media has been neutered forever.
    • Career politicians will have lost all job security.
    • The guns in your home will safely stay there.
    • Preachers will be free to preach truth without the threat of government interference.
    • Israel will have no doubt that we are truly their ally
    • Iran will not get one more plane full of cash.
    • No more apologies to the world for being great!
    • Our enemies, most of which help fund Hillary's campaign will definitely be a little scared.
    • Our healthcare rates stand a real good chance of going down.
    • There is at least some hope that new manufacturing jobs will be coming back to your state.
    • The drug cartel and other criminals currently crossing our borders will realize their days are numbered.
    • The police will be supported so they can restore law and order.
    The list could go on and on, but it sounds like America may be on the road to becoming great again within the first few hours on November 9 if Trump does win.
    Copy and paste this as your status if you support and will vote Donald Trump for president 2016. #trump2016.

• 27d

Or the ghost of Andrew Jackson will pop out of your mirror in 10 days and slit your throat?

• 27d

you don't think we wouldn't have a biblical war on our hands if she got into office

• 27d

cause i guarantee there will be

• Trump because I mean come on that mane of hair and that silky orange skin and if we're good maybe he'll take us to the willie wonka's chocolate river.

Hillary because we've never had a walking corpse for a president and we get Bill the rapist as first lady to boot what a combo. The walking dead and a pedophile rapist you can't make this up people.

• Donald Trump because he has a penis.

• clinton because doom and gloom conservatives are more fun than smug pro-government conservatives.

• Trump cause i like his hair

• We should vote for Hillary Clinton because she got dat ass.

• Vote for hillary cuz trump is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times worse.

What Girls Said 5

• Trump because have you seen the size of his fingers?

• Hillary because fUCKING TRUMP HATES MEXICANS

I'm not even Mexican lol

• Vote for Clinton to delay gas chambers and mass graves for a few more years.

• Hillary because she can take her dentures out and eat me. So wet rn thinking about her. #hillarbae

• Hillary because her penis is larger

• 27d

You my friend have amused me xDD

• 27d

@MissIntrovert that is the goal of my whole operation on gag
      To provide amusement