How do you keep yourself warm?

It's starting to get cold at least in hereHow do you keep yourself warm?What do you do to stay warm? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) I complain to you how cold I am
    2) I go to bed under covers even when you tell me no to because I'll fall asleep and not do my homework
    3) I fall asleep

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Don't live in Finland.
    2. Eat fatty junk to put on some blubber.
    3. Do physical training such as martial arts hand conditioning and calisthenics.
    4. Go for walks outside in the cold to make the inside seem warm :)
    5. Don't live in Canada: @This_is_my_username

There's my plan of action :)

What Girls Said 22

• Layering, having lots of tea & spicy foods and staying indoors are the only things that help me. Especially keeping hands and feet warm is important!

• Haha, nice gif.
    I wear long thick socks. A big sweater. And I bundle under the covers :)
    I usually don't wear pants unless needed.

• Uh huuuh so even Mister Viking can't stand the cold? Then who can 😱
    I was freezing today, I bet Rim told you but it snowed in Paris, I could barely handle the cold lol.

• 26d

You know it's not even about the temperature, it's more like the change of temperature. When there's a sudden drop I'll just freeze :( But then again -20C might feel warm if the day before it was -30C. Oui yea she did and maybe you're getting too skinny and that's why it's getting on you! :)

• 26d

Pfft you can't even handle the cold?

We'll you know what that means right?
      https://youtu.be/ZSS5dEeMX64

Lol I swear you give so many openings for Disney songs to be applied to you haha.

• 26d

@Phoenix98 lol not sure if it's about her or the number of disney songs there is hahah. Oooor did you mean me?
      @ElissaDido yea no thanks my skin would be gone :(

• I have an electric coat.

• *wear lots of layers
    *drink hot chocolate or hot apple cider
    *turn up the heater
    *get a cuddle buddy :p

• I'm the queen of layering. I have thermals galore (top and bottom) and I never leave my house without them. I have a goose down parka with a fur hood. I wear turtlenecks, sweaters over top, hoodies you name it. Gloves, hat and scarf is a must before I leave my house. I have even been known to wear my ski pants out :p

I don't mess around with the cold

• Dress appropriately for the weather. Drink tea. Eat warm foods.

• 26d

Warm foods help you maybe inside the house or help you recover faster when coming back home. Oooooor do you carry thermos when you go out?

• 26d

I dress appropriately when I go out. Sometimes I'll take a hot drink with me.

• Wear warmer clothes and turn the heat on. Some nights a fire in the fireplace is nice too. 🔥

• In my house I wear a fleece pajamas and a plaid. Outside I wear a fleece jacket or a wool sweater with a parka or a long puffed jacket with a big scarf.
    It was snowing today and I was wearing a long sweater with a parka it was enough to keep me warm

• I'm at home and I'm wearing thick socks and I sleep with a wool blanket.

Outside, I wear a warm sweater under a wool coat and leather gloves.

• Haha that gif. I use a heating pad, I put it between my legs because it also helps with my arthritis. Two birds with one stone :D

• Just stay at home I guess , only leave the house when I have to 🙂

• Lol I'm from Canada. Ain't nobody gonna tell me how to stay warm 😂😂😂😂😈

• While I'm in the house I get my throw blanket and put on some cider or tea

• Cuddle with an S/O or close friend but if not then I layer leggings under my jeans

• Yeah I saw it snowed in sweden lol winter is coming, I live in Minnesota so I have so many methods

• I don't know im fucking dreading this.

• Blankets... many and many blankets

• I wear leather more often when it's cold!!

• 26d

Leather surely helps against strong wind but when it gets really cold I dont think it's good material to have

• I'm so jelly rn it's hot where I live. I like to drink tea and wear warm comfy clothes.

• I start wearing thicker tights, and extra layers eg. vests, jumpers, cardigans. Put the heating on when I'm at home and drink hot chocolate. And I cuddle my boyfriend :)

What Guys Said 9

• Hot drink.
    Military standard issue winter gear.
    Cardigan
    My very super warm clothes
    Smoking
    Exercising and moving around.
    Body heat ;)

• 26d

You were in the military? Did they teach you this movement to heat up your fingers. They did for us can't find a picture but imma try to describe hahah

Basically have arms against your body and fingers pointing to the side so rotate your wrist and have it make a 90 degree angle with your body. then just move shoulders up and down and you'll feel like you're pumping blood to your fingers

• 26d

@Phoenix98
      Yea, they showed us some cool stuff too. It's amazing that with right gear you can see everything in the dark but your enemy can't see anything. I guess you never heard of that technique then?

• 26d

Yeah indeed.

It sounds familiar my military may have a different way of doing it or something though.

• Thick clothes and I have a little 2000 W heater fan. If it gets colder I'll give it a boost.

• I add more layers of clothing around my body. That or I fap.

• 26d

actually fapping should do the opposite cus you're transferring blood to one place I don't know if im right. When we get cold body does that shit anyway and lets finger tips/ears etc freeze first

• Have regular gas heat where I am and a thick comforter on the bed

• Drink alcohol

• Stay naked.

• If I lived with my girlfriend, cuddling undrr a blanket.
    As I don't, I use a blanket and my dog 🐶

• I am a Nord. I have 50% frost resistance.

• I'm Canadain so unless it's below minus 30 a couple hoodies long underwear sumer coveralls if I'm working winter boots and insulated gloves