Do you like being a dick?

I love being a dick. Especially on here. Nothing makes me happier than correcting insignificant gramatical errors. "We all knew what you were saying but I had to do it or else I wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

When a girl on here asks a how do I look question, I want to be the first person to copy paste the lyrics to "Who Let The Dogs out."

What about you guys?

• "Yes I love being a dick."
  • "No, that's mean" (you pussy)
  • "I am going to write a wrong opinion and I am going to tell you why I think that wrong thing that I am about to say"/ Other/ See Results
  • "My brain is completely literal and I have no sense of humour"

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone's got to do it. I can't let these morons walk around thinking they're right. I consider it my humanitarian work.

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 11

• "I love being a dick. Especially on here. Nothing makes me happier than correcting insignificant gramatical errors. "We all knew what you were saying but I had to do it or else I wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

What about you guys?"

gramatical? oh the irony... and dont say you did it on purpose lol.

• Sometimes I get bored of being nice 😂

• I'd be lying if I said I don't.

• I am version of D - I am completely literal but I think I have a sense of humour

• I like having one.

• To the right people yeah

• No, I don't get any enjoyment out of being a dick.

• I'm more of a dick in person than I am online lol but yes I enjoy it very much

• I love being a dick on this site sometimes...

• I like having a dick..

• I like trolling in a humorous way but I'm only malicious with the right wing nuts when they lie, hate monger and fear monger. Guess that'll end after tomorrow though.

It might end but even if Trump loses, his hardcore supporters will still remain and go back to their jobs as doctors, lawyers, and unemployed, and that's scary lol

doctors and lawyers? lol. You're giving them too much credit. More like walmart cashiers, truck drivers and trailer trash.