Why do you follow people on here?

I've not followed anyone on GAG and i have 4 followers, but I'll be the first to admit that I rarely say anything worth paying too much attention too. I mostly use GAG as a procrastination tool.

Why have you followed people on here, and more importantly... those 4 people who have followed me, why? I dont get it lol

0|0
8|1

What Girls Said 8

• I rarely ever follow anyone tbh 😂😂 Only follow people cause I either like them or their questions are funny or creative

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who follow me. I don't know why, cause it's just a site and doesn't really matter. they show me love, I return the favor

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have a follow people on here. And one have messaged me but I never replied. When I am in mood to chat i will chat, but othee than that I won't reply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow them because they said something that I find interesting or that I think it's good.
    And sometimes, it's because they're following me.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh I don't really care abut the follows so I rarely follow anyone

If anyone has a q, they can simply message

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually follow people who I find funny, kind, or because they said something that is interesting or that I agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't follow anyone here either

the 5 people that are following me are GaG, GaGTake, and 3 people from the days when GaG would automatically make someone both follower and following. They called it "friends" back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I followed one person bc we had a convo ab something we were both going through but that's it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If someone's unusually perceptive and clever, I'll follow them.

Most of my follows are just returning the favor to someone else.

0|0
    0|0