What's the most Mind Blowing realization you've ever had?

I just realized that the Pillsbury Dough Boy is made out of dough and not icing. My entire life, I thought he was made out of icing. And I feel dumb. I feel especially dumb since I'm a baker and cake and cupcake decorator.

Most Helpful Guy

• At a very tender age, I realized that girls do not have a tallywhacker in their britches! It completely changed my way of thinking. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Everything in the universe is either a potato, or not a potato

media3.giphy.com/media/frEvVMqjvH3pK/giphy.gif

• I have them all the time just realising that I have to adapt or change something in my life to improve things.

• That the Cubs actually won the world series after 108 years!

Yeah they were supposed to win in 2015 according to Back to the Future 2 but they were only off by a year , not bad for a movie that came out in the 80s

• I finally remembered the U. S Marshals Still Exist after two weeks of brainstorming (There is a story behind that one and its a lot dumber than it sounds.)
    Most recently, That I didn't know who the president was till after the 2000 election and that it wasn't till three years ago I realized that Bill Clinton was president when I was born because I never really thought about it

• Stay puff man is marshmallow 😊but I can't think of anything st the moment

• Roy Orbison is the greatest singer to have ever lived.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRDhxfEcPU

• We are the universe experiencing itself subjectively.

• I didn't know that if you dug enough you ACTUALLY would dig your way to China lol

Right know I'm the oldest I have ever been and the youngest I will ever be

Every body had or will have had a birthday this year 😂

• realizing what the BIG LIE was...#BigLie

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly, the most mind Blowing realization I had was last year when I found out i had feelings for someone I never met lol and from GaG AND not someone from my ethnicity which was something new for me since I always almost exclusively liked guys from my ethnicity (we look like we could be from the same race though lol).
    I was like : "Stop being silly, you can't have these feelings for someone FROM THE INTERNET, it's so silly, and he lives in the other corner of the world, and he's not Arab, what is going on with me, I'm going crazy lol But I can't help it!" AND HE"S American, that's so far, how's this possible , I never really met an American (man) in real life and now I can't stop thinking about one, I'm losing my mind!!!
    I always belittled internet feelings and thought they weren't real and stupid, and I didn't get how some people could have "online relationships" until Karma hit me.
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../...nd-eric-mind-blown.gif

• So, not exactly mind blowing, but recent so here goes. (nsfw)
    So, I was watching a porno the other day about an angel that had come down from heaven to defeat a powerful demon who was trying to enslaving humanity through her sheer sexiness/ sexual ability. The angel decided it would be best to defeat such a demon by utilising her own sexiness as a weapon (as one would naturally assume) and so they do battle.
    Now about half way through this whole shenanigan I thought to myself : "why is the angel doing this?" Well, obviously she's trying to defeat the demon, but would an angel actual "fight" anything to begin with? And if they did fight the spawn of satan, would the fight be all that hard?
    First off: I appreciate the need to occasionally fight fire with fire. There are circumstances where one side off a battle must resort to their enemies tactics in order to stand a chance of victory. EG: Mustard gas or the nuclear bomb. Some tactics are just so devastatingly effective that they have to be used.
    However, these examples are from human conflicts. Conflicts brought about by misunderstandings, greed and anger. Do you think these things affect angels? That with their knowledge of anything and everything in the whole universe, they would be forced, at any stage, to face something with violence? I mean, if an angel can't come to a peaceful resolution to a violent situation, then what was Gandhi? A super angel?
    Secondly: The angel is fighting a demon. A being created from satan, who was in turn created by god. Now, when Satan was cast into the fiery pit and chained there as its warden, God stripped him of power. Not all of it, but a sizable portion none the less. Then, God creates angels. Beings that are very powerful, but weaker than him so that they cannot usurp him. Satan does the same with demons. Now since Satan has had his powers reduced he can only make demons so strong before they become a threat to him. Ergo, God can easily make his angels stronger than demons with no consequences for himself.
    Also, not only are angels stronger than demons by default, God is tottaly unrestricted in his ability to affect earth, whereas Satan is trapped in hell. God could snap his fingers and destroy every demon on earth in a milisecond if he wanted to. So this whole exchange seems even more ridiculous considering his already massive power.
    TLDR; I don't watch angel porn anymore.

• Sometimes I stand outside for a few seconds after getting out of the car at night and I stand still, breathe, and stare at the stars above. Incredible.

• Why'd you think he was made out of icing?
    Recently, aka today, I realized everything will be different tomorrow.

• Once, when I may or may not have been indulging in some illicit substances, I really realized time has a psychological/relative component (ex: how we experience it) as well as real component (ex: days going by). 😮💨

• I got 3 free eyeliners lol

• That we're all insignificant beings that are alive on this earth only to die and there's nothing that we can do to stop it.

• I'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

• cake and cupcake decorator (*´꒳`*)
    what a cute job ♡

• I had many

• I just realized what Victoria's Secret actually is