Hey people! What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see a male nurse?

im a nurse and was just wondering, what do you think when a guy says that he's a nurse?

just wondering.

0|0
24|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's rare, since I'm not used to see male nursers. And I wonder why did he decide to become a nurse.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I genuinely love to help others closely. Also it's good experience for my future in med school.

• 1mo

That's really good! Thank you for telling me why did you choose to be a nurse.
      Wish you the best of luck! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey. Me too.

2|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

A fellow nurse!
      What do you think of my only negative opinion? Lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

Another Trump lie.
      The washington post (a very well respected Republican newspaper) says

Trump has often said he got a “small” $1 million loan from his father, which he then turned into an empire. As the Washington Post reported,

his father Fred Trump was at one point one of the wealthiest men in America,

developing apartment complexes in Brooklyn and Queens. His father did give him a loan of $1 million, but Trump leaves out the loans and gifts he got from his father while he was building his empire; The Wall Street Journal reports that documents show Trump took out “numerous loans” from his father and father’s properties, worth about $14 million in total.

• 1mo

And that $14 million is just what they could track down. Don't forget Fred left his son everything.

What Girls Said 23

• 'Cute scrubs' :P Also 'don't fucking come near me with that needle, I swear to god'.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Cmon! Small poke!

• 1mo

I went for a blood test and got a 'small poke' three times in the elbow, twice near my thumb and then another three times in my elbow again (by which point I was being held down) so forgive me if I'm a teensy bit nervous about the small poke :P

• 1mo

Don't be that patient lol
      I'm just a po' nurse tryna make it through this shift lol
      Settle down.

• He must really love his job and wants to help people. Male nurses are cool if they know what their doing, is smart and isn't lusting to get the job so that he can be a pervert towards women. I have no problem. Sometimes their a lot more nicer than some female nurses.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg!! I just had surgery & my hair is jacked up. he'll never kno the beauty within. damn it!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol I pay more attention to people who just had surgery. I tend to gravitate to them most

• Show All
    • 1mo

Hahaha you guys think taking someone to the potty is so bad. I honestly think nothing of it anymore lol

• 1mo

haha...

• They're always super sweet and funny. I don't know I think he's a good person because he likes helping people.

0|1
    0|0
  • injection...

1|1
    0|0
  • As someone who tried going to nursing school, I have great respect for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Nurses of any gender are pretty awesome. Male nurses are usually really hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. If I'm about to die whether or not my nurse is a female or not, will be the last thing on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot for a guy to be a nurse. I don't think being a nurse is a girls job if that's what your getting at.
    ~Reg

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he's a nurse. A person who has high tolerance for a lot of things. And is caring! Because you wouldn't be in healthcare if ya didn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome! Someone who likes the medical field like me:) Pre-Med here

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Same here!
      Love the medical field. I'm honestly a nerd for it.

• Show All
    • 1mo

I love the life or death situations. I mean it is horrible that it has to come to that point, but I want to defy the odds and save people. I'm hoping to have my own surgical practice one day. Medicine is ever changing though, so we'll see how the future plays out. Maybe we'll work in the same hospital one day haha

• 1mo

Haha you're cool!
      PM me!

• A sexy guy in scrubs...

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing honestly, when I was in the burn unit my nurse was a male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we'd have something in common. I think it's pretty cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Guys can be nurses too

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin. He's a nurse and worked his way into being some kind of manager and makes bank. He was also a college football player and black belt, so I know not to question a guys masculinity because he's smart enough to get into an employable field.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm in a hospital setting, I don't even think about it. Even if I have to undress or whatever, I don't think, I just see a nurse. When I meet a male nurse outside of his work, I just find it interesting. It's weird I see it differently depending on where I come across them.
    Either way, no negative thoughts, only positive or neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother in law...

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol is that a bad thing?

• 1mo

No it's just a thing. It's like a woman lawyer... you know they haven't always been around but you can't remember when they weren't-lol.

• 1mo

Lol fair enough fair enough

• Heh. Didn't do med school. Heh. Heh. He's called "mr." heh.

0|0
    2|1
    • 1mo

You don't know if he's going to med school. He might be studying, to get in.
      Like I am.
      You know what assumptions get you...

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm glad -You seem very open minded and decent. Love it ☺️

• I have always had good experiences with male nurses. I think thy feel a need to be extra nice because they are afraid they won't come if as nurturing.. So they work super hard at making you feel cared for 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah for sure. A lot of people think I'm less nurturing because I'm a male so I have to be extra nice and extra gentle.

• Show All
    • 1mo

You have a great night and stay away from anywhere i person like me would work lol :p

• 1mo

Hahaha lol I I'll try! 👍😂

What Guys Said 11

• A nurse.

Good for him. My cousin is a male nurse.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anything unusual about it at all. There are lots of male nurses. It's a great profession and I have nothing but respect for nurses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, it's a job that pays well and it's a smart move.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing really. It's a hard job. Kudos for working in a place that treats people.

0|1
    0|0
  • He wanted a stable job...

0|1
    0|0
  • I just thought it was unusual, when someone told me he was a nurse.

I found it interesting that he would pick such a people-oriented job, but he was a nice guy. (not with TM)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing that comes to mind is "murse".

0|0
    0|0
  • "Good for him he's saving lives"

0|0
    0|0
  • I love female nurses..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why am I at a hospital right now?

0|0
    0|0
  • `That guy from Scrubs that Elliot ends up with. What-was-his-name-again?

0|0
    0|0