What does everybody think of me?

Inspired by @reixun and @Table20

So what does the great community of GaG think of me? Do you dislike me? Do you hate what I stand for? Do you love me? Here's the time to express yourself.

• 10/10 would bang
  • Meh, you're alright
  • I hate you
    Vote C
  • You're a weeb
    Vote D
Niiice, I'm liked on GaG. Time to put that shit on my resume and get myself a job instead of posting on here daily.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just got popular (where I see you more) So, I don't remember much of what you said to stick with your username. But your username is attention grabbing. And you have your picture up, so, it will be easier to remember.

• Thank you LOL, my username is my heart and soul. Thanks for the reply :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Allah bless you... you are the only man who inspired me... i was fan of Kai greene.. we he is the champ... good man hardworker.. but their is one man who give power in my soul... i love you CisScum brave man... now im using path... my extream dream is that i hug you hard and say Sir please train me as like you train yourself and you say.. Oh yes my boy i will do... sheeshbhom

ALAAAAAAAAHUUU

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 14