Beer belly or abs?

I prefer a man with meat on his bones. Not a severely obese man, but I've never been sexually attracted to a man who had abs. I'm not entirely sure why, they've just never caught my eye. My husband had abs when we started dating. I was very much attracted to his handsome face and personality and fell in love, leading to our marriage, obviously. Since then he has gained weight and lost his abs. I am sincerely turned on by his body and love grabbing his love handles. However, he isn't fully convinced I find it sexy. I try telling him that I'm not interested in him being a man who spends hours in the gym instead of with his family or him being a man who won't eat my cake because of the high calories. Am I the only woman who feels this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• there are some women like you i think, but very few of them are like you, my elder brother's wife is also like you

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same too 😊 Love his belly

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Mmmm, abs. A little belly doesn't bother me, though.

• What would you rate my stomach? Pic is on my profile page.

• Not that I am turned on by it, but I don't mind it. You don't need to have a six pack