What do you think of me?

Since I'm bored I guess I will jump on this bandwagon.

1|0
11|15

What Guys Said 15

• Only thing I know about you is that you liked my opinion on your MyTake about reasons people have children, where I expressed my antinatalist position. So, open-minded and intelligent, I would say.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same that you think of me. Ie that you couldn't give a single solitary shit :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really know you. I've seen you a few times in passing, and you seem nice enough. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're awesome and funny. Plus you write good questions and mytakes. For sure one of my fave people on here :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you have great takes like stuff with the cakes and wedding dresses.

I also value some of your opinions on here

1|0
    0|0
  • You complain of assuming gaggers yet you are one of them. I find you a little hypocritical.

2|0
    0|0
  • well you're cool. you're a harry pothead like me, so that makes you extra cool. you know what you want and dont want, and always have strong opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • *thumbs up*

1|0
    0|0
  • You are bored, I find you boring.

You're welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I think you're a really intelllectual girl with some deep meaningful characteristics.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • it's hard one , let me see maybe bored !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • emma?

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 woukd mentally bang

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Right, haha. This is the GaG viral trend of the week. But it's nice to have some respite from feminism and politics.
    I think you are lovely, you make many great MyTakes, and you seem like a very nice person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a great gal in somewhat of a tough situation with your mum. You write great takes as are extremely wise for your age. And you're nice to interact with :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like you too haha <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a harry potter fan. That makes you automatically awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're pretty rockin dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're among the good users on this site. And you're a Potterhead which makes you awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaooo You are cool and a harry potter fan, you make good opinions

1|0
    0|0
  • Your cool! 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're a Harry Potter fan, I automatically want to friends with you. What's your favorite Harry Potter book/movie (if you read/watched them)?

1|0
    0|0
    • 26d

My favorite book is Order of the Phoenix. Umbridge is a great villain. McGonagall is my favorite professor. She is so sassy and always puts Umbridge in her place. My favorite movie is Prisoner of Azkaban. I felt it the most accurate to the book. What about you?

• 26d

I agree with the book, but for some reason, my favorite movie was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (idk why, I just liked it).

• 25d

My favorite professor is also McGonagall.