Is this website diverse at all?

I just created an account here and all i see is "what do you think about me?"

What Girls Said 14

• You can block all the "how do I look?" questions so you don't see any of them.

• You've come at an interesting time. You see, everyone is asking the same question now. What makes it different than other times is that this time it's a different question being asked by everyone at the same time.

• Well tmr is "How do I look?" And after that is "omg am I pregnant?" And then as we continue on pass the evening time you'll see " fuck FHCK fuck!!!" And " I wann fuck (insert fam member)" and then " why do ALL WOMEN?" After some time you'll occasionally pass by some serious Q's. And then rinse and repeat.

• Racially, ethnically, and regionally- very diverse
    Questions- not really diverse

Check the tab at the top that says topics and choose one, so you dond see the "what do you think of me" questions.

• Get out while you can. It's the same as what you're seeing.

• Ahahaha welcome to gag, it was just a joke

• Hahaha... lol
    Welcome. Get use to it, there are a lot more questions that are worse. 😆😆😆

• Yes, we talk about our love for tights, pegging, adult diapers, fucking your sisters husband, feminists, trump, #hillarbae, that same chick that keeps posting how do I look questions, and about Autumn bunnies audio porn addiction.

• Liesss, you created an account to see what people think of you

• Well what do you think about me?

• You sure you're not just in that category because there is a variety of questions that are on here.

• yeah it is
    you just joined at the wrong time

• Lmfao.

• 24d

I'm kinda glad that happened.

For the record, it started with one dude then someone else decided to mock it and it snowballed from there. At least, that's what I assumed happened. I'm also highly optimistic so.

• 24d

Usually the questions are a lot dumber but they got rid of all the dick rating ones so, hey. There's a plus.

• 24d

who is the dude. ill slap him lolz

• You can search topics

What Guys Said 8

• Things here have a tendency to go in waves... you see a question, then a bunch of people follow along. Instead check out the my tales, and ignore the questions that don't interest you.

• Yes, I think it's diverse enough

• Not really. 95% of the questions are the same 15-20 stupid questions

• Diverse as far as content? Yes. But I've noticed during this election season and certain parts of the year a lot of the topics are more focused on certain topics.

• 24d

well questions regarding the election are understandable.. but the ones i referred to are just weird

• 24d

Yea. But this site runs through cycles of feminism questions, rate me questions, anonymous "is the girl in this photo attractive that's very much not me?" questions, religion questions, abortion questions and various political topic questions. Other than that it an be unique lol

• 24d

ahh i see, thanks. lovely to meet you!

• It's not about original questions. It's about inventing original answers. I answer every question radically different simply because I get bored.

• its the same shit.

socially engineered people who show all the signs of what the propaganda has done.

who the fuck is you?

• Hey OP, what do you think of me dude?

• I only log in on here when I'm high. It's only fun when your high cause I don't take any of the stupidness seriously.