Most uneducated individual encountered?

I remember this girl was like " I'm not judging. You are handsome. "

And I was like " Well saying that I'm handsome is judging me "

To which she replied " I'm not judging you dumb ass I'm complimenting you "

Jesus some people are stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of years ago a nurse told me I'm not African because I'm not Black and that North Africans are White Europeans invaders who got intermarried and mixed with Africans. Oh well she taught me something that day lol.
    , And she preceded to say that my father's green/ hazel eyes are not African and that my nose is not African and therefore we shouldn't call yourself African... She was really furious for some reason, but she was kinda old so we just laughed it off lol.

• 25d

Ourselves*

• 25d

Yeah that happens lots with the " didn't let us answer her "

I would have just agreed, people like that will sometimes deny you service just for that lmao

• 25d

Yea she got that idea almsot opposite of what it is

What Girls Said 4

• I was in middle school and I guess my hair wasn't soft enough for one girl because she said "Your hair is so coarse. It's too coarse for you to be half white. Are you sure your dad was full white?" What the actual fuck. Like damn, don't deep condition in a week in middle school and suddenly your dad isn't really white XD?

In college at dinner table with friends when one girl asks why I don't eat meat. I tell her I don't like the way animals are treated on CAFO's and that I think my diet is very healthy compared to the typical American diet. She says "God gave us meat. He wouldn't give us something that was bad." Yes, because heart disease is Satan's evil invention. Not a lack of restraint, genetics, and biology.

In college, a nursing student (who has since received her nursing license) said "Abortion is wrong. You can see their faces by the first week" Nurse dummy... you see a ball of damn cells.

At church in bible school, bible teacher is trying to show us how good we have it. "You guys are so blessed. You have food and shelter and so much more. In other countries like China and Germany, they don't have that." WHAT? Germany? Why not just say the US?

A friend mixed up Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson. Mario Lopez and George Lopez. Kanye West and random other black celebrity. Next, she'll mix up me and other brown girl.

• Maybe my father. There are too many conversations to count where he has proven to be idiotic.

• Pft wow, you sound like a lot of fun if you really think that makes her the world's biggest idiot. The gal complimented you, accept her compliment and move on, Jesus.

• 25d

I didn't like her in the first place.

• 25d

So, I receive compliments from people I don't particularly care for all the time and I still thank them. Just because you don't like someone doesn't automatically make them idiotic for saying something that was incorrect man.

• 25d

I mean I DID say she was stupid but what I mean is she's uneducated, hence the title. I can't stand people who know I dislike them and they deliberately try to like be friends. Maybe you can take a compliment from someone like that, but I just don't have it in me for that lunacy.

• My friend once told me that because one of our friends was Muslim, her mother probably shaved her head whilst she was pregnant with her. She this is why our friend has weird, bushy hair.
    Her stupidity always amazes me

What Guys Said 8

• The word judging is normally thought of as having a negative connotation so people don't tend to assosiate positive or flattering assesments as being "judging".

• Ah yes, a old coworker proceeded to explain to me that Australia moved in the 80's. As in the entire fucking continent rented a U-Haul and moved from the Atlantic to where it is now in the south pacific.
    I was dumbfounded, i knew he was into conspiracy theories but what the shit?

He say's if you looked at old school maps that haven't been destroyed by the Govt. it'll show it moved. He then proceeded to call me a "sheep" when i pointed out that we have images of the earth from space taken in the 70's showing that's just not true.

• It that's the worst, you're lucky MN I once got into an argument with a woman who insisted that saccharine REALLY turned into sugar in the body.

• My dad is a flat earth idiot.

• The woman who had to go and cover all the electrical outlets in her home with safety plugs so the electricity wouldn't continue to "leak" out since her bill went up considerably in the last month.

• 25d

Man... was this on some article or you personally knew her?

• 25d

I didn't know her personally but when I worked as a paralegal, it was a story of one of our paranoid clients mentioned by the lawyer who visited her.

• Dude chiiiiiilllllllll lmfao it's a compliment for crying out loud 😂 be glad she did

• Well, it sounds like you have a chance with her after you said that now

• It's hard to say in an election year.