Now don't laugh at me but my 3 are : 1 failing 2. People angrily yelling at me 3. And this one is really childish behavior I'm scared of being alone in the dark. If i can see light or hear music or a movie that's not creepy even if I'm covered up with a blanket I'm ok I'm safe but if I'm walking down a dark hall way even in my own house I struggle not to jump or scream I still half way run down it 😂
Name 3 things you're afraid of?
What Guys Said 63
If I fear something, I see to it that I conquer and quell it - the fear. Hence as on date nothing.
But yes I do have peniaphobia (fear of poverty) but guess if it has to happen it will and so there. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade ha ha0
One kind of thing scares me and I know it can be broken down into lots of topics but im categorizing.
Im afraid of anything negative that will be permanent or last forever. Like being disabled or incarcerated. Other than that.. It takes a lot to scare me.0
1- Horses. I think they're majestic beautiful animals but I don't like riding them.
3- Hillary getting elected1
I'll come back to this!1
i afraid of 3 things are
2 being alone without friends or family
3 death of my love one1
In ascending order:
Being waterboarded again
Dying (clinical death was not fun)
People leaving when I need them the most. It sounds stupid but it's happened and I'm afraid to trust people at this point because of that0
Only two for me...
2. Hillary Clinton becoming president
I love the dark by the way :) my mom always jokingly calls me a mushroom.0
Well, there is only 1 thing I can think off0
Letting down friends or family
Missing my grandchildren's growing up.0
1) I am scared of girl/lady/women...
2) spiders!.. Yuck!..
3) making a women pregnant ever..
You are funny fear of falling is natural.
I hate yelling crows too.
LOL I love walking in dark!. I mean everyone will have trouble walking down hallway in pitch dark!.. But sometimes I just sit in dark.. Not a single light it helps me clear my mind!..
I also enjoy taking a walk outside!.. In dark middle of night!.. In moonlight!.. So it's dark but not pitch dark0
1. Anything bad happening to my little Brother comes firt.
Besides that I don't think I really have anything else to write. Asides from perhaps being afraid of living and dying alone.0
1 being betrayed again
2 messing up
3 being lost0
Dying alone, Insects and being alone1
1. Getting in a car crash
3. Being alone in the dark0
Nuclear reactors melting down.1
1. The future and my fate.
2. The girl I have yet to fall in love with is after my money.
That's all. Honestly.
The other minor fears aren't worth mentioning and serve no other purpose than saving myself from danger (such as escaping fire) + I don't really fear them.0
1. becoming paralyzed... From how many bad things/bad luck I have... I thought I would sooner or later end up like that.
That is pretty much it as most of my fears have come to pass.0
I think we all have fears i do
1.) Water - Cause i almost drowned in a creek park
and still to this day that I visit the park I get a ill feeling
when i go walking on the Walking Trail i hear that creek
and look at them waters.
2.) I fear that no one loves me and that I will never find
real love with a girl who i would take to be my girlfriend or wife
3.) I fear that I will die with no one around me or i will lay
for hours before being found.0
Lol I agree with you on your number 2 and 3 but I will choose three of my own. 1. You 2. Speaking in front of people 3. Dying (I'm really scared about the pain and shock that I'll go through whilst dying especially if that is through hanging, drowning, and suffocating). I have lots of fears though :/0
1 growing old alone
2 the idea that my dent scar might open up on my stomach and spill my guts everywhere.
1. Being stuck with the wrong person to the end of my days
2. Watching those who are dear to me perish
3. Living longer than my kids if i ever have them.0
Spending the rest of my life alone.
Having a stroke.
Living in America (now that Trump one the election)
Suffering an injury that may make me handicapped for the rest of my life0
1. Nuclear proliferation
2. Socialist (Communist) dictatorship
3. The destruction of white people, European culture, and Europe.1
Dying alone with no one around
Drowning is fear i can't forget cause
it almost happened
Never meeting true love of a woman/ girl0
1) Nuclear war
2) becoming disabled, blind, or having a disease that feels like torture.
1. Getting ran over by a boat
2. Getting battery acid in my eyes
3. My dog getting ran over by a car.0
1) drought (the most significant one)
3) late spring frosts
I've spent years in agriculture, hence my list.0
Getting Back Stabbed.0
My biggest fear is falling in love.1
- More from Guys 33
What Girls Said 42
1) Dying before fulfilling my spiritual and religious quest and finding complete inner peace. And losing my memory, not be able to gain knowledge etc...
2) Death or sickness of someone I love, anything bad happening to them.
3) Never getting married and finding love.1
1) being alone
2) dying from a painful death
3) something (or someone) looking back at me when I have my eyes closed. This usually happens when I'm having a shower (I use facial scrub on my face) and I have to close my eyes for a minute or 2, but I just have a scary feeling that when I open my eyes I'm looking at something/someone that I don't want to be looking at. Directly in the face. Same when I'm over my basin washing my face and I'm facing the mirror. That just freaks me the hell out.0
- Show AllShow Less
2. Failing at my career, never being successful, and never gaining independence from other people.
3. Not being a good person, ex) not helping that injured dog on the side of the road.0
1) public bathrooms (especially gas stations)
3) being alone at night when my roommates are on vacation0
1 : I have a big phobia of dark. The unknown, what i can't see. 2 : not being able to breath, this like claustrophobic but i dont know. 3 : regrets0
1. Losing people I love
2. Not to achieve my goals
3. Darkness and height, even though that I live on 13th floor.0
1. Public speaking
to be alone
to get betrayed0
Well I try not to think of acknowledge that I am afraid of something because I think if I ignore what I am afraid of my fear might die or not exist anymore but what am I afraid of
a) dehydration from eating too much cheese or drinking too much coffee
b) sleep deprivation from high blood sugar or from drinking too much coffee or from to much meditation at night
c) cold weather that makes it hard for me to get to school or get home from school0
losing the guy I love forever0
Being buried alive
Falling from any kind of height (even two steps)
Being stuck somewhere with immovable walls0
2. Being in the dark outside alone
3. Driving since my car wreck.0
Ending up alone
height, spotlight/stage, snake0
I'm usually afraid of heights but there are exceptions.
I guess also bugs and failing.0
Not being loved
Not finding my happiness0
2.) Losing someone I love to death
3.) Not being good enough0
1. Spiders/bugs 2. Death of others 3. Failing I guess If it's not for those I'm pretty hard to scare0
Doing everything wrong
Loved ones dying0
Spiders, afraid of drowning, swans.0
Having all my high heels stole0
1. The sea/the ocean/deep water
That's all I can come up with for now.0
I'm afraid of:
- Saying bye for good
- What can hide i the dark
2. Being alone
- More from Girls 12
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.