So Americans who do you think is winning the spot for President of the US?

Updates:
26d Aaaand I forgot to include a poll 😑

0|1
1|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Clinton.
    What people always forget is popular vote does not determine who becomes president.
    More people voted for John Kerry , but the electoral college chose Bush. We all know what happened next.

There is no way the electoral college would choose Trump.

1|3
    0|0
  • They say it's a close race. Time will tell tonight what happens. We have to see how the swing states vote like Florida and ohio.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm remembering it as the begining of the end for the GOP, conservatives won't be gone but the GOP will either fall apart or abandon it's far right pandering and return to the center.

Also the glimmer of politics free from the influence of campaign contributions. Trump and Sander's showed us that money is no longer the most important thing in politics and with the growth of open and social media our politicians (there are good ones) can finally stop selling their souls to try and make a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • clinton. polls show her numbers growing. she's predicted to get nevada, florida, north carolina and PA which are the most significant swing states. so i'd have to say her

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't looked. Too scared.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whichever loses, these will still go down as the most interesting elections ever. I mean, who even remembers who Obama ran against? Or Bush?

0|0
    0|0
  • Woaa no pool.
    Im sad.

Go Clinton... meh... but yeah... you go woman...

1|0
    0|2
  • media

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    2|1
    • 26d

Looks like the jets are gonna shoot him like he's godzilla.

• Trump 2016! and i dont need to go anon like a punkass haha

0|2
    0|0
  • I think none will be the president.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think people should stop asking this fucking question 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary.

0|1
    0|2
  • Trevor Noah :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Haiti so i don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just grab her pussy.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...00925e7abc7216541e4a6.png

Family loving Christian MEN vote TRUMP!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hillary

1|1
    0|4
    • 26d

she will loee

• 26d

@Beatifulboy Come back to me tonight and you'll see. Trump's doing great with those without an education, though.

• It doesn't matter. They're both steaming piles of shit. I hope whoever gets elected just gets impeached. Hell even both their VP. s are better suited at running the country than they are.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 1