Why can't people mind their business?

If you don't mind your business, then why don't you mind your business?
Why can't people mind their business?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people feel their views are the best way for others to view and interpret the world... and these people feel that spreading their views and convincing others to believe the same way they do, will make the world a better place.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on what you mean by that. There is a difference between a person who is concerned for your well being, and a person who is a gossiper and is really nosy. I don't have to get into peoples business, if they don't share their business in the first place. Especially when its really loud and its supposed to be private. That is why I don't share my personal business to people and remain quiet. But then their the same ones who judge you as being secretive, boring and a narcissist besides other things.

What Guys Said 4

• I really only offer my opinion when it is asked of me, otherwise you might never even know I'm there. ;-)

• Yes - I agree with you totally

• We are too busy grabbing each others pussies.

• they love drama