Keep getting this message with every item I add to my amazon cart, any ideas?

"Some of the items in your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Please select a new address to see your estimated order total."

Most Helpful Girl

• have they ever had problems delivering before? sometimes, if your address is not "confirmed," they will have an issue delivering.

• 29d

No problems before, using the same shipping address that I've used the last couple of years. I get this message with every single item I add to my cart, doesn't matter if it's a market place item or an amazon item.

• 29d

Just got done talking to them, apparently their is something messed up with their system, other people are having the same problem.

• 29d

well good. at least it can be fixed now. :D

What Girls Said 2

• Also, if you are using a PO box or military apo/fpo that'll cause problem sometimes too.

• 29d

No PO box, same shipping address I've always used, get this message with every single item I add to my cart, doesn't matter if it's a market place item or an amazon item.

• 29d

check the shipping terms for each item. if you are trying to get a rushed shipment sometimes your cart gets screwed up if an item is not ready to ship at the same time as others. Sometimes you have to clear your cart and start over... at least that is what happened with me the one time i had an issue like this.

• 29d

Just got done talking with amazon, their is a problem with their system causing the problem, others are reporting the same problem also.

• Some of the items sellers don't ship to your country? I don't know don't use Amazon

What Guys Said 2

• racism

• I don't know what the issue is but try checking out and seeing if it's just a glitch.

• 28d

A problem with amazon, other's where having the same issue.