What proposition will you be voting for in your state?

Here's something I don't see people talk about more, which propositions will you be voting for?

and which state are you in?

Most Helpful Girl

• we've got 4 votes to consider. I'll be voting later, after work.
    1) addl slot machine license... no
    2) Charter school expansion... still researching
    3) ethical treatment of farm animals... yes
    4) recreational marijuana... yes

• Your state?

• @Editor I always assume crime rises with gambling degenerates but believe the oppsite regarding marijuana. crime is actually down in CO on a per capita basis sincebecoming legal.

• Thanks for the MHO <3

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I voted no on both propositions.
    1 was for parks and rec and the other was a 245,000,000 school bond. I like both those things but the schools ask for tons every election and there seems to be no accountability. Parks, currently I think it isn't a need.

• I'm not voting.

• Wise move. You cannot be blamed for the inevitable tragedy to follow.

• I voted yes to extra funding for the zoo and art museum.
    I voted no to extra funding for emergency services.

• none

• I don't think there are any propositions to vote for today in my state.

• I'm Canadian I can't vote down south.

• Dude, all you have to do is say you're eligible. It's racist to have to show ID. Next time, c'mon down and vote!

What Guys Said 15

• Georgia

Amendment 1 Education State intervention in “chronically failing” public schools - Voted No

Amendment 2 Gov't finances Revenue for the Safe Harbor for Sexually Exploited Children Fund - Voted No

Amendment 3 State judiciary Judicial Qualifications Commission
    Voted No
    Amendment 4 Taxes Use of tax revenue from fireworks
    Voted Yes

The first 3 amendments were grabs by the state for more power. First one would give the state of Georgia the power to intervene in local, "failing" schools. They can hire, suspend or fire anyone for any reason. No thanks.

Second one, was the state wanted to be able to impose civil fines on top of criminal charges for prostitution charges, allegedly, for funding program for sexually exploited children. My whole thing is most prostitution charges, do not involve children. Why should they be subject to fines for a crime they did not commit?

Third one, the legislature wanted to modify the Judicial appointment process. This would allow them to create a new assemble governed by the legislature.

Fourth one, some of the tax revenue generated by taxes on fire works, would go to fire fighter training and emergency services. I voted yes, since firefighters are the ones who respond to these issues.

• We had a few questions to vote for in Massachusetts.
    We could vote yes or no on expanding charter schools
    Yes or no on more gambling licenses
    Yes or no on more humane treatment of farm animals
    Yes or no on marijuana being more accessible

• Marijuana is legal in MA now. I'm guessing there will be a lot of high Massachusetts Democrats today lmao

• It's legal in Ca now too

• There we go. Prohibition sucks. I don't even smoke weed either lol

• California has 17 propositions!

I voted on every single one. The main ones that I remember the most... voting for eliminating the death penalty, voting for legalizing marijuana at age 21, and voting for the increased tobacco tax.

• I voted yes for gun control (I have no problem with responsibile gun ownership -- I plan to buy a shotgun in the new year), cigarette tax, marijuana legalization, and abolishing the death penalty.

• Oh, I'm in CA.

There were more props but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

• @Prof_Don Dude I think we voted the same on these props. Haha awesome 👊 How was your polling place? I voted by nail this time because mine was so crowded last time lol

• I also voted by mail, dropped mine off at the library yesterday at the official ballot box 👍🏿

• CA had a ton of props I voted to legalize recreational marijuana at 21, increase the tax on tobacco products, eliminate the death penalty and require the legislature to record and post their meetings and all bills online 72 hours before they vote.

• What's the tax on the weed going to be?

• @Editor I only know the projection annually is between 1 and 1.4 billion.

• CO didn't see anything close to their projected tax benefit, and their crime rate increased.

• We don't have any major propositions. No senators, no congressmen in my district, no governor. The presidential election is the only major vote I castes today.
    I-VOTED. jpg

• I'm voting for the propasition to throw all those out of our country that said they're leaving if Trump wins.

• There wasn't anything like that to vote for like that today, that will probably be coming soon.

• The Supreme Court of my state struck the Medical Marijuana ballot, which was the hot ticket topic. I voted on the one's I knew about, if I didn't know I didn't vote on that particular ballot because that's kind of reckless.

• You don't have to be informed to vote.

• @Editor You don't have to be informed, but you should be informed before you vote on a ballot.

• True, but that doesn't stop millions of people from doing it.

• I won't be voting, but I hope the marijuana amendment passes so I can get it free.

• why aren't you voting and how will you get marijuana free if it passes?
      My state has a vote on it but no mention of free hanndouts.

• What state are u in?

• The only thing on my ballot was a millage for my local library, which I voted for. I'm in Michigan

• If it fails, you should send them some money anyway.

• California

I'm voting for harsher rules on everything except what's granted as a basic right.

• I had none to vote on.

• Yes on amendment 2.

• Some crazy DEM proposition. "No more unasked for **** grabbing."
    I say you, they're socialist feminazis.