What Would You Do?

A guy I know is an atheist and a very angry and offensive one at that. He made a "joke" which wasn't funny in my opinion. The joke was "lesbians are a waste of good pussy" and he told that to by friend who is bisexual and she was VERY offended. He was laughing at the joke the entire time. She basically told him to fuck off. When he came to sit she was about to leave. He went to my friends Christian sorority and was calling Christians names. It's NOT a one time thing. Every single time that I see him he says really offensive things. He said "if people were not Christian or at least not religious then people would be much more educated". He went on to talk about how Christians were murders and killers especially in the past and etc... I am a Christian personally so of course I found that rude. He was talking about this one philosopher who said that miracles don't exist. I said that I disagree because of a near death experience that I had. He said "near death experiences don't count as miracles". I explained my near death experience to him and he treated it like a joke and continued to say "near death experiences don't count as miracles and are not miracles". He got really offended that I disagreed or even questioned what the philosopher said. He told me "ughhh you fit the stereotypical Christians". What the actual fuck does that mean? He then said "this is why I dehumanize Christians". When he said that is where I drew the line. I am very tolerant and I believe people are allowed to have different opinions. My problem was the whole "dehumanizing Christians" thing and when he said that he was very proud of that. What do I do about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well simply he is a fool who is hateful and that spreads that hate for fun. The Bible says many things about fools. When you can just show him love. Don't debate or argue with him because even if you win you will loose. Unless you have to hang out with him don't. There is nothing you can say or do to change his mind. He has directed all of his hate and anger at Christains and hardened his heart towards them. Simply try to show him love through your actions. He knows that your a Christain and that your actions reflect what you believe. When he insults you try turning the other cheek. When her gets you mad it shows him that your not really that much different than other poeple.
    Good luck with him Classy and God bless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him alone and quit talking to him, let him be friends with someone else.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him that you know for a fact that there's a giant Invisible man in the sky who's very concerned about how, and with whom, people have sex as well what types of clothes they wear.

You saying "giant invisible man in the sky" isn't helping you case. Also that was rude and not needed bu whatever.

What's wrong with you that you don't like the giant Invisible man in the sky?

• Why are you around him? He sounds obnoxious.
    I mean creatonism and holy wars isn't exactly wrong, but sounds like all he does is piss everyone off, don't be around him?

• What does he matter?

• Well I would just smile and not seeming like your amusing him then walk away and ghost him

• I'm an Agnostic Jew. I question the existence of god, but, I still celebrate the Jewish traditions. I also believe in pro choice, and believe that gays should have rights. I'm college educated and white

What Girls Said 2

• cut off all contact

• Tell him he can have his opinion but he's not changing your beliefs and walk away. Don't even acknowledge him. It'll just instigate him