If you had to eat from one of the following fast food restaurants for the rest of your life, which would it be?

you can only eat food from your chosen restaurant... forever. which would it be and why?

*these are the 3 biggest fast food restaurants here in the UK. but Im aware there are others elsewhere.

• McDonalds
  • Burger King
  • KFC
  • I would rather starve... the is no other option.

What Girls Said 13

• KFC. McDonalds is pretty gross (but nice milkshakes :P ) and Burger King is alright but I strongly prefer chicken to burgers, even if Burger King may have the better chips. KFC is really good <3

• lol!!! "A" for Ahhh, Speak of the Devil... McDonald's After Vote Nite Tonite, a Delight, @Death_of_rats
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I would have picked McDonald's but I remembered not all McDonald's branches serve spaghetti, which is what I usually order :)

• Taco Bell all the way baby. They can make you some fake Mexican food and if you ask nicely might make you a grilled cheese. THEY GOT IT ALL!

• Burger King, bc they have a variety of desserts, solid fries, and a veggie burger. I'm gonna miss McDonalds fries and McFlurries and KFC's biscuits and mac n cheese. But, I need some a veggie burger with an actual patty.

• I like kfc the best but there aren't many options on their menu so I'll pick McDonalds cuz they have a huge variety of things on their menu.

• The Burger King out here where I live is nasty
    I never did like KFC
    So I voted for A - McDonalds. I love McDonalds especially since they have the all day breakfast so I can mix it up plus I'm addicted to the chocolate chip frappe and I can drink that everyday if I wanted to.

• I think mcd's is only one that has salads.

• I would starve. There is literally nothing on those menus that I can eat except maybe fries. I wouldn't want to eat that anyway.

• Burger king tastes good but my friend worked at burger king for 1.5 years and gained over 160 pounds.

• McDonalds has the largest variety I think. Also the fries from Burger King and KFC suck balls.

• KFC - i like their biscuits, original chicken is not that bad, and they have more family style meals

• I think I would rather stare then live on one of those places

What Guys Said 8

• I would starve and die without pain.
    Don't want to go through severe stomach problems from junk food just to live longer.

• I never tried KFC... so ehh yeah burgerking or something

• I was hoping for some Panda express or maybe Wendy's.

• If I could Chik Fil A or Whataburger for eternity I'd be fine. I'd die if those three were my only option.

• KFC.

• How did you end up with our worst fast food as your best fast food?

• In n out

• id take KFC.