How do you feel today?

Me? I feel as fine as someone who just had dental surgery can possibly feel. I have around eight stitches in my mouth and can only eat soft foods. Right before the surgery, I felt so nervous I was slightly nauseous. They gave me something that made me so calm that if a shoe won the election, I wouldn't care. Yeah that totally killed because I was laughing over that for ten minutes. I was so calm that I could've fallen asleep if I wanted to. I didn't because I wanted to be awake during the surgery. After my jaw was numb, he took a scalpel and made an incision, drilled down to the bone, drilled some more, put the implant in, and stitched it up. I have to get my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, stitches removed next week, and it will take several months for the implant to heal. After that I have the restoration surgery. Right now, I am watching the live election results and testing out the new surround sound. Now when I watch Game of Thrones, I can hear every detail as I watch my favorite characters die.

What Guys Said 9

• Tired and sore. Just started a new job working 12 hour days in construction. Really going to suck when it gets cold.
    At least they drugged you good for the surgery. Last time I was at the dentist they did all the drilling, cutting and scraping despite the meds never working.

• I finally got all the leaves up off the grass and mowed the lawn. Leaf blowing and raking can eat a dick... almost as bad as shoveling snow 😶

• Doing ok. Long day, but ok.

• Exhausted and stressed.

• Tired, worked 4 hours at my jobs and worked 8 hours at the polls in my precinct

• Pretty awful actually, I'm not doing well right now.
    I'm not suicidal but I do wish I was dead

• 24d

Waffles, those go hand in hand. You should really see a therapist. If you are already, see one more often

• 24d

I'm getting a therapist soon,
      I'm calling around and seeing who accepts my insurance and is accepting new patients

• Just enjoy those painkillers hon 😂

• I feel very tired today.

• Stressed. Hope your surgery went well.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm feeling tired and at the same time lonely. It seems I'm a ghost to most guys I cone across and I'm just hoping they'd notice me or look my way. I'm too shy to ask a guy out, but I've wanted a boyfriend for god knows how long.
    Besides that, I hope you heal quickly and have luck on your side.

Edit: At my current time of typing this, Trump won the election, so now I'm terrified as well. I've heard of his intentions to start another war by kicking out Mexicans. I'm terrified of the thought of war...

• 24d

I feel fine. It feels similar to a minor toothache. We elected Obama and the world thought we were joining the 21st century, and now we go back to the dark ages.

• 24d

I feel like we're in a purge, as if Trump being elected WAS a purge. I'm afraid to sleep now.

• 24d

I feel the same. I have no idea what we will do in January

• I'm sort of nervous, the election is going on. It's a big night. I cast my ballot, only time will tell.
    Besides that, I had one of my favorite foods today, so that was nice. :)

• I'm tired (but I think that's normal for high school students) pissed (but that's also normal for a girl who the guy she asked out canceled their date) and so freaking done with this election (which I think is normal for everyone in America).

• holy crap dude! are you ok?

to answer the question though, i am very upset, disturbed, confused, and drinking alcohol.

• 24d

I feel fine right now. My dentist did a good job. Right now, it just feels similar to a small toothache. The election is making me more upset. It's going to be a long night

• 24d

yeah. that's why i'm drinking.

• Have tons of ice cream :)

Currently studying at a dunkin donuts. Lol. I've been here since 8! Planning on leading around 1.

• I'm feeling tired.

You sound like you had an eventful day today

• My head is seriously killing me, it's not even funny. 😭 otherwise I'm good.

• I feel happy. 😊
    I spent the whole day on the phone with a friend. 😅🙋
    Well maybe not the whole day, but must of it. Before that, I studied. 😊

• HOw do i feel today?

Inexplicably terrified.

• eCK... yup, that sums up my daylight savings time experience.

• exhausted, senior year is exhausting

• I'm currently trying to figure out if this guy is actually interested and if I can somehow get this relationship to outside of work and not just flirting on the job kinda thing