How can I be a strong leader?

How do strong leaders do it? People that are not necessarily even well liked, such as Vladimir Putin, Fidel Castro, or even Saddam Hussein.

How is this accomplished?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to stay firm in whatever you believe, no matter what others think.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its about being dominant and brave. Ofcourse there are more traits to be a leader but these two are the most important ones. If you want to be succesful leader you should be brave enough to take risks and don't act coward, you should be perfectionist, ambitious and determined.

You shouldn't be submissive and modest person, it will cause your men to see you as weak and they will leave you. Don't be the boss, don't force your men to move.. just lead the way at front and make them follow you, thats what makes u the real leader.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Heck they are no good leaders.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• its all about confidence. you have to thoroughly believe that nothing will stop you and act in the same manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually Putin, Castro and Hussein were all liked in their respective countries for quite some time and Putin still is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Let me back up a second: There is no such thing as "Charisma" and "Confidence" and "Dominance" that overpowers simply being liked. Very, very few of the world's successful leaders lead specifically with a militant standing for very long and those that had these militant behaviors are often recorded in history specifically because of how ill-liked they were and how amazing it is they held power for any amount of time.

Very, very, very, very rarely do strong leaders lead through fear.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yea I guess people liked Hitler abs Mussolini at first, too, huh?

• 1mo

Hitler brought Germany out of its first depression from ww1 etc. And honestly I've not studied Mussolini. I can't answer for his feats.

• Charisma

Show people you are dominant

Talk about how people are being fucked over and you are gonna change it all. Sort of like presenting yourself as a hero or saviour

Gradually build a cult of personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they used fear to be popular. They have not the best people skills, but they know how to make people afraid. Same like the North Korea leader and Donald Trump.

A true great leader uses kindness and Charisma not fear

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Donald Trump?

Bahahahaha

• the way u represent your self, and the way u stand, also the way u talk to people

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1. Grab her by the p#$$y.
    Step 2. Repeat step one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not leaders they're rulers. Leaders are people that other WILLINGLY follow.

0|0
    0|0