Is it true after University you are no longer attracted to the people you used to be attracted to?

Most of my crushes in University were white. I'm Indian.

Now... I don't know. I do think they're attractive but something is off.

I can't put my finger on it.

25d I didn't mean to say it in a bad way.

What I meant was... I felt unattracted to my own race in University. But after University suddenly brown guys are attractive too.

White guys are still attractive but the connection I used to feel as though when I walk into a room tehy're the only guys I notice (as in I don't notice the brown ones) is not as strong.

What Guys Said 1

• That isn't true at all.

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't work that way. As we age it depends on the person. Our personality and character says a lot when it comes down to maturity level. It doesn't always change for some people. But what your talking about is mainly lust. When people are younger, lust is all the rage and you just want that person for your own personal reasons sexually. Then as you age up, it just depends on your views and how much you've learned. Sadly most people still party hardy and do a lot of casual sex even passed their 40's and 50's if single or cheating when their married. So a lot can go on within a persons life. Your perspectives on life, and how the guys you were attracted to changed based on your new outlook from when you were in Uni, and then after they finished Uni.

• 25d

Update:

It has nothing to do with your nationality of people. They are all still human. But what your talking about now is based on preference. Your preference was just adding based on what you see with older brown toned men. If you don't learn to look and explore you'll just be closed minded on the types of guys you can or may be compatible with. Its all due to genetics. You didn't like guy of your own nationality because they were too similar to your genetics like family.

• 25d

guys*

• What a load of crap... You're tastes don't just automatically change like that.
    Maybe you matured because you finished Uni and are seeing the bigger picture of life, maybe you just surrounded yourself with not so great people... But no, I had my boyfriend during Uni, now that I am no longer in Uni.. still attracted to him.

• I've never heard of that to be honest. I guess as peer pressure is removed, there's more freedom.

• no. you just learned cultural appreciation.

• Nope.

• Hmm I think it's more that you are now probably seeing positive sides to them too

• For some, including you, I guess. Not for everybody obviously.