How do you feel about Trump winning the election?

LMFAOOO. CNN is is SO fcking butthurt. I can't get this smile off my face boyos. lmaooo ayyyy. What are your thoughts?

• MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
  • I'm a butthurt Clinton supporter

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not surprised that you meathead rednecks prevailed.
    cdn.ebaumsworld.com/.../84718421.gif
    ^the reality of 'making America great' again.

• 23d

As opposed to what? Brainwashed women supporting a criminal just because she has a cunt?

• 23d

Yeah, it looks that way...

• 23d

This is the only time I've ever agreed with you

• They're both furcking morons. I feel like we're screwed.

• The people have spoken, liberal biased media is a real thing.

• 23d

Amen🙌🏽

• 23d

Yea huh. Crazy isn't it

• 23d

These news publications have been feeding false info for weeks

• Overall Trump is the lesser evil of the two despite his annoying personality, Clinton is the biggest flip flop liar ever.
    However at the end of the day, banks still rule America.

• He wants to stop mass immagration

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox73GXNjJJ0
    Scroll to the 10 minute mark of this video and watch for about a minute..

Does watch your back in America mean same thing here, a threat?

take that in for a minute what's happening here and allowed to happen and ill see the best person u have for president is trump

• 23d

He also wants to repeal the affordable care act.
      I won't be able to afford the medication I take or the therapy I desperately need.
      Your in the U. K?
      Would you rather have the NHS and immigrants and no NHS and no immigrants

• Very happy because I won a bet, relieved since it's not Clinton, and sort of empathetic towards those who will actually be affected by his win. But I'm just really glad Hillary isn't winning.
    I also heard that CNN is crying. Lol. Not only that, but I can't wait for what SNL is going to produce after making it blatantly obvious of their favour towards Clinton. They'll probably be crying as well.

• 23d

Yeah lmao legit tears. I had double monitor setup up. One at the trump rally and one at the clinton. Was laughing my ass off.

• 23d

Haha 😂

• I didn't vote in your poll because neither of those option express my feelings. I think that we had two deeply flawed, and in their own ways, scary candidates. I hated that when I went to vote yesterday, I didn't feel right about voting for either of them.
    HOWEVER, I trust in our system of government and the electoral college. Under our laws, we have affirmatively elected Donald Trump. I will be fervently praying that he chooses wise advisors that lead him to good leadership. I pray that he is able to ameliorate the fear that minorities are feeling in the wake of this election. I pray that he and his team will make strides in uniting this country when we are in such a divided time.

• "I'm glad it's over" were my exact words when someone asked me about it this morning.

• I love it... I am so excited. There are going to be a lot of nasty posts from liberals on here in the next few days.

• I think that his supporters are in for a lot of disappointment.

There are no saviors in politics.

• I don't care haha I'm neutral

• I'm butthurt.
    People keep saying "Make America great again" but I'm kinda confused as to when people thought it was so great.
    Seems like we're taking a step back to me, but to each their own.

• 23d

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaSU6QYLnsI

As opposed to this as centuries backwards? Here's a wee game count how many blacks or whites u see in this video... if ud have voted Clinton United States of americaistan has a bitter ring to it... chased the blacks and whites out of these areas and took them over... u want that happen in America?

• Trump question counter: 50
    WOO NEW HIGH SCORE

• As a black woman, I am fearful to me honest.

And no this doesn't mean I support Clinton. 😛

• They neglected the silent majority

• Chico, kinda got mixed signals but if you support TRUMP than saaaammmmmeeeee!

• I am so sorry for all the Americans, thanks god I don't moved to the USA

• OK so in Europe we don't know what's happening there
    Care to explain who is winning?

• 23d

Trump has it. Almost no chance of her Hilary winning. If trump gets Michigan which he will soon he will win.

• 23d

And Michigan will give him 16 electoral votes.

• 23d

Omg he is winning wtf 😂😂😂😂
      Anyways I'm not sad or happy for either of them to win bcs I didn't like neither of them lmao

What Guys Said 26

• So many butt hurt lefties! I'm gonna laugh so hard!

• CNN is done after this. Whether Hillary wins or not

• 23d

Gods I hope so. They needed to go the way of the dinosaurs back in the mid 90s.

• 23d

What did they predict? I don't pay attention to any 'news' outlet in the US. Once every couple months I'll read a Russian news site but that's about it.

• 23d

But for all the CNN hate that Trump/ Republicans gave.. look at the pictures of Trump and co watching TV on election night.. theyre watching CNN!

• I am glad he won. I like how the foreigners on here think they know how our country works 😂

• Great for people who want to burn this country and rebuild bad for foreign policy.
    Hopefully Incest gets legalized, same with underage amirite tonail?

• Trump is almost guaranteed to win.

• Well, the stock market is already crashing because gen won, but I have some good news... They legalized weed in my state 😎

• So i guess that means the purge will happen shortly and america will be back to being mostly pure white again.

• 23d

No, Donald trump is an all American man! His mother was Scottish he sees his mothers country and the whole of the UK going to the dogs- why would he want that for America? This isn't Anythin to do with whites or blacks it's keeping a country he grew up to have the values he was raised! A good future for everyone's kids... he don't want what's in the video I've posted... blacks and whites have to work together to not allow this to happen to America what is happening all over Europe! If u think he's wrong and ud love ur country to have Sharia law then u ain't the Americans we see on the TV! Least he's tryin to protect you!

• 23d

And when I think of all Americans they come in dark to light tones...

• I couldn't be happier. I was getting kinda depressed by thhe thought he might not win and lets just say, I got a great reason to drink tonight!

• not just CNN, every serious Newscenter around the world. They are all shocked. I just think that USA got different media then the rest of the world, maybe some things got censored or some facts got hidden in US media? It seems USA got new moral standarts by now ;)

• Well at least there will be better and funnier memes during his presidency.

• Think about it this way it caused a 1.5 trillion dollars drop in the world economy so Tommorow thousands of people are going to get fired still laughing

• No matter who wins CNN should have been neutral when reporting the news like the BBC instead of spewing the political beliefs of its owners and managers. A news station isn't supposed to be a propaganda machine.

• When's he getting started on building that wall?

• 0|0
  • Yeah I am not happy but have to accept it - Hope for the best but expect the worst

• Hahahaha that. gif

• like a million fucking bucks. its time to grab America by the pussy. turn this shit around.

• He wants to get rid of the Affordable care act which means I won't be able to afford the therapy or Medication I need for depression, ADHD, and ASD,
    I'm probably going to be dead in a couple of years because of that

• It's the biggest "Fuck you🖕🏽" American history... directed at the media and all their bias

• I am really happy about it tbh lol

• Cong if he won, at least he is better than saggy-ass Clinton.

• I'm not white so I'm fucked in the ass with a screw

• People just wanted poon in the office for a change tbh. My boy Trump ain't let that shit happen

• 23d

You support Trump?

• 23d

Yeah my father says the same.
      I was wondering because it seems all the Arabs and Turks I talk to on this site are supporting Trump as-well as the Non American Arabs in my University so it made me curious 😅

• 23d

@ElissaDido Your father is a smart guy 👍👍

About 97% of Arabian Floridians voted Clinton. You have my guarantee. Florida is Republican state so that's votes technically don't count.

• That gif is boss xD

• That your gay as fuck