Is anyone scared what will happen if Trump wins?

I'm Aussie and yet I am still anxious about what will happen, especially with gun laws and women

What Guys Said 23

• Jesus fuck you're all so brainwashed. What do you think is going to happen? He's gonna give every person an AR-15? He's gonna chain women in the kitchen? For fucks sake, everyone is whinning like a little bitch. Go on Twitter and search for "literally shaking" and you'll see all these people saying how they're crying and shaking cause Trump is in the lead.
    You don't like him? Ok, that's fine, but don't act like he's gonna make America a dictatorship and cause WW3.

We live in the age of technology and it seems people are more and more ignorant, believing everything the media says... and even weaker than ever.

Geez, gettimg tired of all of the crying. Go to your safe space.

P. S.: Australia needs some cleansing too. An Aussie Trump would do good for you.

• 28d

I agree with you. My dad, who voted for Clinton and is NOT an immigrant, keeps on sighing in despair. I'm laughing. We made a bet a few months ago and I'm fairly certain I'm going to win it.

• Yes, I am concerned about Trump's leadership, but I would be even more concerned about Clinton's leadership.

• Probably all gun laws will be dropped and shooting women will not be a crime, as long as they get their pussy grabbed first.

• If you haven't listened to a full Trump speech, then don't be concerned with it. He's not what the media makes him out to be. That's why he's winning. The people for the most part know better.

• 28d

It's going to be a shit storm. We got a crowd of 200-300 people chanting lock her up

If she doesn't win. It's going to be really bad for her

• 28d

@TripleAce

Considering it's a known indisputable fact that she broke the law and the crime was an offense that is punishable of prison time... GOOD. Everyone know's she broke the law and anyone else who committed those crimes would be in prison as we speak. Even the previous CIA director said that publicly in an interview. All Trump said is that he would elect a special prosecutor to look into her case. Which is giving her a fair trial. The only difference is that the American people will also get a real investigation and not some bullshit, with shady higher ups protecting her just because she is a Clinton.

• I feel more anxious on what Hillary Clinton is going to do in the White House. Someone who gives the order to create a coo against Qaddafi now it's a Islamic state. She think that Donald Trump is the biggest threat to our national security. She's been in so many scandals that there's a top 10 list there's only a top 10 list of stupid things Donald Trump has said not to mention her emails according to the FBI they were benign however like Nixon they could've gotten edited versions For only got the ones that she wanted them to see. She should be indicted she should be in jail we should not have a murderer a liar and a thief as present

• Either way we'd have a mupoet that's bad for the people. In brighter news Florida finally got on board for medical marijuana, evil power companies were blocked in their shenanigans, and disabled and low income people received some tax breaks to give them a hand. Where it matters things went well. Were the attention is focused it's a rolling disaster.

• Yes I can't wait for Hitler to be in power once more

• Very scared and I am Irish

• Fuck yes. With the news that Trump is ahead, the Australian stock market is having it's worst day since February.
    That's not a good sign.

• I'm more afraid of what will happen if Clinton wins.

• nothing is gonna happen with women.

• I'm very afraid. His followers are zombies.

• nope if you had read most of his policies: they do make sense. stop relying on foreign cheaper steel create jobs in america. make tax breaks for the middle and low income earners, raise the minimum wage to 10.50 per hour.

• Everyone needs to chill... America and the world will be fine, no matter how bad everyone thinks it will be... and the Warriors still blew a 3-1 lead

• You mean we won't lose all our rights?

Sounds good to me.

• Heck yes I am scared

• He basically won already.

• 28d

Pennsylvania is about to lock in soon at 91% complete and it has a 0.01 % for trump right now

If he takes that 20 electorals puts him 6 points ahead of 270.

• What specifically about gun laws and women scares you?

• Well all the hookers will fill up the street and he will make whole world like a casino

• your country is more racist.

• He did win, and wants to enforce concealed carry and protect LGBT (Q?)'s.

• Nah, but I think I'm becoming more afraid of what the Anti-Trump crowd is doing with all the constant rioting and violence. Spreading their chaos everywhere.

• I doubt any of that will change regardless

What Girls Said 15

• He campaigned on banning people from the country based upon their religion and deporting eleven million people, disbelief in science, and promising a bunch of other socially obscene policies that religious nutcases, conspiracy theorists, and KKK members wanted. Yes, you should be afraid.

I now have a deep, visceral hatred of American men.

• Well, last i checked, im a woman and i voted for trump, so no im not scared. Im a big girl, i can handle whatever is coming.

I do find it fascinating that people around the world are so damn interested in this election cycle in the us though.

• If he wins-At least I can get a student visa for grad school... :> the world is my oyster, except the US.

• Canadian here - mostly still in the "what the actual fuck?" Phase...

• Well he didn't win anything... yet, and he's so old I doubt he'll win anything at all in his lifetime.

The presidency was GIVEN to him, just like everything else he has ever had in his life... givens! Lol Bernie won 😃👍🏻 But it was not given to him... 😐! But difference!!

And I suppose any man can now just go grab female trump supporters by their pussies, I would think they should be scared but since that's what they like. ... 😐😂 Ewwk!!! They're so nasty!!

• actually I'm a little concern if I have to work in US... if I were sent there for a business attachment... but, we never know what happen afterall. let's look and see

• I'll be more nervous if Clinton wins to be quite honest.

• *sighh* Let's hope the US governmental system stays strong because in democracy, the winner always deserves the seat.

• 28d

That's debatable... but that's a debate for another day, I suppose

• 28d

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau The people have spoken, if what they want is America to be on a downward spiral then who are we to say we know better. If anything, nations make unanimous stupid decisions and learn from their mistakes if it doesn't end them

• 28d

Fair enough... then again, if you make a collectively stupid decision to drink and drive or get into a car with a drunk driver... chances of learning aren't exactly good cause all those people are dead 🤗

The end 😂

• no, not at all.

• Not at all. I can't wait for him to work his magic and make America great again so all these people trash talking can eat their words.

• you should try to learn more about the situation. the president doesn't have unlimited power.

the president can't do crazy stuff like alter the constitution... oh wait...

• Kinda worried about minorities and the environment.

• The one person will forever be in power

• i hear that stock markets are going to go down a loooott :(