I just found out Canada's immigration Web site crashed from Americans try to bail before Trump, are you one of them?

As a Canadain I find this extremely funny

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I'm probably going to mexico.

Most Helpful Guy

• They should go to Mexico, or Saudi Arabia, I've heard they really need Feminism and SJW over there.
    If they wanna escape from Trump, why not go help those in need and fight for what they say they believe in?

XD

What Girls Said 4

• if they are rich esp the guys, they can migrate more easily. If it was for the girls, they'l have to marry a Canadian guy to get over 'there'.

• Hell no. This is so stupid. Most of those people dont have the money move. Unless they are a celebrity.

• Nah, I'd like to see how this plays out.

• No I am going to Mexico or South America, I have plenty of money in my savings account to leave and start a new life.

What Guys Said 20

• "Imergration"?

*facepalm*

I would say that this looks like the results of the US public school system, but he's a "Canadain", wherever the fuck that is.

Reminds me of something I read recently, about two women arguing over whether Canada was a continent or a language.

• Sure, funny to have a bunch of Democrats who want to flock to the Canada to collect Canadian welfare, knowing that Canada has essentially an open border with the US. US could use a good purge, but be real, those people won't last without serious Canadian gov't. aid.

• So do I.

Ladies if you want an easy visa, you can marry me for a fee and a bit of sexi time (if you're hot) :p

• It was rigged, Trump said it!

• An apt story for the night - If I wasn't so stunned I would laugh

• Why do they bother why dont they cross and become undocumented workers or do they think its wrong to enter s country illegally and not pay tax? The more that leave the better, can you liberals please take unfunny butthurt Sarah Silverman and liberal walrus Micheal moore with you. Hillary can't make it as she's going to be on trial and jailed.

• What are the requirements?

1. Do you like Hockey? No? -> rejected!
    2. Dunkin Donuts over Tim Hortons? -> rejected!
    3. Like Poutine? No? -> rejected!

• I just saw somethings ng from a Canadian. She didn't want people who will disrespect the flag, riot, shout people down etc in her country as they like their country. :D

• Lol no I'm staying right here I voted for him I ain't missing out on what is about to happen.

• Nope. I'm a true progressive who looooooooves "minorities." So I'm moving to either Haiti or Nicaragua.
    Bwaaahhahahahaa, yeah right.

• Can you please take those losers? we dont need them. They dont want to solve the problems our country faces, they just want to complain about them.

• It's so stupid that these idiots think that they can just move to Canada.

I think its funny that they are applying to the Canadian government instead of crossing the boarder onfoot lol

• Fuck I hope they don't let them in. The last thing we need is more fucking Trudeau supporters.

• That's hilarious! (if true)

• Just checked... "This site can’t be reached" lmfao !!

• Americans spread there bed now they have to sleep in it

• I'll see where the nation goes before I bail out lol

• They need to chill...

Every country's market have already dropped 2 to 5% Meaning at least 1.5 trillion dollars is gone

Exactly everyone is freaking the fuck out for no reason... more than half the country voted for Trump and I doubt they're all crazy, uneducated, racists, bastards...

Yes but the don't see the bigger picture just take Canada and the us if trump wins he will rip up the north American free trade agreement meaning that the oil and gas and lumber and every other thing that comes from Canada or Mexico eather has to go up by whatever tax rate trump think is fair or we will stop making it I'll lose my job billion of dollars of progect will scream to a halt and you will have to export billion of dollars of trade from someone else and get it shipped at a way higher expense

• I heard about this on Inside Edition but no I'm staying in America
    maybe wait for the second coming of Christ cause it's near.

• Trump (anyone)> Trudeau