Is it weird that I and please be honest what would people think if they knew?

Is it weird that I plan to slowly move myself off the grid and that I have a book that i put a list of farm equipment and a list of animals and how many of each and different sections of the book are labeled kitchen, living room so on and a list of things I would need to do things myself such as making cheese and oil soap , and each section has a estimated cost based off what each thing or animal currently cost. im also 16 and started making this plan at 10 know one knows about it but me. Is it weird that I have done this? What would people think if they opened that book?

What Guys Said 3

• No, that's pretty cool actually. I'd actually have a relationship with a girl like that, as long as I found her attractive.

And I simply don't DO relationships anymore. So that's saying something.

• 24d

Why?

• 24d

Yeah, that sounds about right, you being 16. Chances are they were around the same age, right? Within a couple years anyway. The New York thing kinda make me go 0. o but hey, whatever floats his goat I guess.

Your plan sounds pretty cool. Have you ever watched Edwardian Farm (probably spelled that wrong) or Victorian Farm? I don't know what channel they were on, one of my ex gf's had them downloaded on her computer. Pretty neat, and seemed like a great learning opportunity. It's not like they give step by step instructions on things, but they do cover things you may not think about, so you'd know to Google them.

• 24d

Never seen them. And they were both 18. The one who left me for the girl in new York left him in 2 months and he started saying he wanted to get back together I stopped taking to him after that😂😂 but the first one we wore together 4 months and the second the one that just kinda vanished off the face of the earth we wore together 8 and a 1/2 months. But owell i don't see why I need a boy anyway I don't need his affection my dog is more than happy to take up half the bed any way😂

• That is sooo cool
    There isn't a lot of girls like you
    You are a weird girl but I like that.

• That is not weird. What will be weird is if you actually do it.

What Girls Said 3

• You watch a lot of Walking Dead, am I right?
    No, not weird. It's a way of life - much healthier.

• 24d

Actually I don't 😂 I have seen a few episodes here and there when my family is watching TV

• 24d

That and be like ok building big walls around property and letting nothing in lol not like I would have to leave at that point especially living away from people fuck you all u zombie bate don't need some crazy dude stabbing me because I ate a strawberry😂

• 24d

Hahaha True. =)
      Not a bad plan at all.

• Id actually be interested in seeing the book.

• 24d

I figured most people would think I'm crazy especially since I'm about to open a savings account to save up for this

• 24d

There is actually a show on like disvocery channel... or animal planet all about living off the grid, i watched it a few times, interesting show

• No, that's awesome.

• 24d

I figured most people would think I'm crazy especially since I'm about to open a savings account to save up for this. I don't think this is what most people do so wouldn't it make me look weird

• 24d

Yeah interesting teen who don't have friends of any kind except online lol

• 24d

Yea, it's always like that if you're not a carbon copy of mainstream girls. And trust me, it's not really a bad thing. You do you.