So who here is ready to spend billions of dollars on the Great wall of America?

28d Yahoo is saying he won :\

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elections

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Well fuck I woke up to Trump winning might as well go back to sleep and never wake up..😂😭

• 28d

Same with Brexit, I had a feeling that would be the result.

• 28d

@Levin with the brexit I was just utterly shocked but with Trump I wasn't even sure anymore because of the brexit. It's like the UK said "brexit was the most self-destructive, stupid thing a country could possibly do" and the US went "hold my cup"😂

• America has a lot more idiots than I thought. A wall isn't going to do jack squat. They make tunnels, but the idiotic trump supporters disregard that.

• 28d

You ever tried digging deep into the ground?

• 26d

thats from his website by the way... So yeah no plans! He is a mad man! MADDDD MANNNNNNNNNN ! HOW COULD HE BECOME PRESIDENT HE HAS NO PLANSSSSSSS
      TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SO STUPID OMGGGGG THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHINGGGGGG

• 26d

@PiuBravoRagazzo These aren't policies, they're just ideas. He never actually explained how he is going to do certain things in detail. If you take number 7 for example: okay, so how is he going to ensure that? I mean in detail. Let's say Nigeria doesn't want to take back some people. What is he going to do about it?

• Trump won haha now i cAn sleep, curiousity will kill me one day😴

• oh please i really can't take this.. im already on my second bottle of bleach lol

• I thought he said Mexico was paying for it. 😆

• 28d

It reminds me of the story 'The Emperor's New Clothes'. Except it's about a wall.

• His racist ass can pay for the fucking wall

• No, Trump said that Mexico had to pay for it!

SMH...

• 28d

Well the president over there has explicitly said 'we will not pay for that f**king wall* lol so i wonder how he's gonna convince them

• 28d

IKR? This is just so f***ing stupid! Also, Trump isn't that stupid. He's very intelligent, intelligent enough to dumb himself down. I've been saying from the get go that Trump is just acting the fool and getting everybody all fired up to distract us from something else much bigger behind the red curtain.

• America, prepare for your money to be spent on a useless ton of bricks.
    Better start mixing that cement!
    I'll watch you build it on TV, with my popcorn ready <3

• wow, everything is possible now ;p

• @PiuBravoRagazzo is going to spend his money... I'm spending my money on tacos. #makemexicogreatagain

• I guess I'm not visiting

• Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall.

• 27d

And the president over there said they will not pay for it. sooooo how's that going to work out?

• 27d

Looks like it's not gonna get built.

• So I guess there will be a lot of nasty posts from liberals...

• lool

• Well, uh yea, dunno what to say... lool.

• I'm more concerned the plans for the new stadium for the chargers to play didn't pass but marijuana for recreation did...

• Na, tell somebody else to pay, and they'll just agree to it because who wouldn't it's an amazing deal

What Guys Said 17

• Well how else will you keep out Whitewalkers?🙄😂 Heard the Whitewalkers are down to pay for it too, they're swell guys.

• Still in shock - Too early for jokes - Just have to accept democracy and "Hope for the best, expect the worst"

• Shit better not come out of my taxes.

• Mexico will pay, or else we'll turn off all foreign aid, including military aid, and they'll collapse. The Cartels would run Mexico right now if not for the U. S. propping up the corrupt and illegitimate Mexican government. We turn off the spigot, they'd be fishfood in a about 72 hours. Mexico pays for the wall.

• So glad he won... though I'm pretty positive the wall isn't gonna get built, I've said this since the beginning xD

• It'll be hilarious when trump tries to build the wall. He will soon realise that Mexico will send him a big fuck you and alas no wall.

• This is going to one of many promises that Trump backs out on. Book it.

• Do I sense butthurt? Why yes, yes I do!

• 28d

tell me how will he get mexico to build that wall?

• 28d

ok pay... how will he get them to pay? im eagerly waiting to see your response... seriously

• 28d

It's very simple actually.. The 35% tax is just a threat. Balancing the trade deficit between Mexico will pay for the wall 2 times over!

• Really interesting reading. Condole to all Americans
    http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34903577

• Walls are out man. Last people who build them were the romans.. and Germans a few years ago but they realized that it's not very good looking and got rid of it.

• 28d

Welp we are probably gonna build one anyways

• 28d

Trump figures it won't cost much because he will just not pay for it like he does with some of his casinos.

• 28d

I hope he rebuilds the White House and makes a nice casino out of it then

• Heck no, we should spend the money on better things like fixing our infrastructure like our airports, highways, and bridges.

• China has a wall and everybody loves it.

• Not me, I'm not stupid.

• Mexico!!! 😂😂😂
    Let's fucking go

• Why not, we can land a man on the moon so we should be able to secure our country from undocumented rapists/workers.

• You must mean who in Mexico is ready to pay.

• 28d

how will he get them to pay?

• 28d

@DodgersGM what do you make of this?

• 28d

LOL well on the one hand it might be best if Trump's company got to construct it. The project would probably go bankrupt several times before they could even finish. 😉

On the other hand, I have a feeling that handing out government contracts to one's own private business might be a conflict of interest. Just maaaaaaybeeeeee.

• To be a real great American wall wouldn't it just be a pipeline with holes in it shooting a 50 foot wall of fore across the intire border