Ladies and gentlemen the president?

Ladies and gentlemen the next president of the United States of America

it's time to enter our golden age and become better then we ever were before it was a good race democrats and liberals I hope that you will be part of the nation we are building ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• I will slap his face and say I grabbed him by the pussy because he's a cunt face

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats to him. But i wasn't wrong about the markets.
    I was up 600$ yesterday i am now down -800$ today.
    As you know markets are what control the economy
    they account for the rise and fall of corporate entities
    which, like you candidate support.
    Dollar, Dow and Indices are plummeting, which are of course what keeps the economy afloat. This is gonna be fun for those who are trump supporters. I might regret not voting for Clinton in a few months. This is certainly more than a knee jerk reaction.
    -800 points in this short period is nothing to shrug off.

Well we all expected that it will be a tad hard at first because he has to transition.

Look bud I understand calculated loss. The thing here is that playing the market is quite different from playing slot machines.., The short term losses are showing right now. Your investment will not recover most likely to the base value.

@jman46241 Already did m8 with some ice cream money left over. Volatility of the market.

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 25

• Before strength and competence, the number one thing I'd want in a leader is good character. We were left without that option this election😔

We weren't just relax and wait you'll see.

besides it takes strength when pretty much the entire world is agaisnt you.

@as9296 Yeah, it does seem like the whole world and half the US sees him as a problem

@as9296 If everyone agrees with you then you don't doing anything right.

Also why would people be agaisnt secure boarders, more jobs, more money and a safe and secure nation?

• All the shit talking people and most of the media does about him. They won't give him credit for a classy acceptance speech where he gives credit to those that helped him get to where he is now. That speech is a glimpse of what people saw in him at his rallies. A serious side that the media didn't and probably still won't show the people. Thankfully the majority of people simply knew better than to trust the media as a whole. Tons of people knew the polls were bullshit.

He should have been that way to begin with.

@LoloWaye You and your friends also obviously don't know anything and are blind to the real truth if that's actually what you believe.

Besides it's not like your precious Obama or Hillary did anything for race relations under them birthed two extremists supremacy groups BLM and NBP, BLM of which has seriously hurt, abused and even killed people and threatened to kill people and even children because of their skin colour.

@LoloWaye

That's fine. Most of what people say he said is just that. What THEY say he said. Not actual quotes or video proof. When he says "we got some bad hombres here ". If you listen to the news it was racist. If you bothered to listen to him talk you'd know he was specifically talking about illegal immigrants who commit crime. But the media doesn't want you to get the message

• This is huge, this is big-time I'm so excited yes Donald J Trump the next president of the United States

I know man this is beyond great !!

Yes for sure. I feel such a relief and so much joy in my heart right now. Donald J Trump shocked the world

Yeah same here man.

• Congrats, man. I know you were pulling hard for your candidate, and you guys certainly deserve it.

I'm not a sore loser, unlike so many Republicans during the Obama years; I'll give the man a shot. But my expectations are in the shitter.

• i.ytimg.com/vi/W1ovatde-fQ/maxresdefault.jpg
    God bless the United States of America.
    πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Well, considering the only reason I'm able to afford therapy is that under the affordable care act I can stay under my parents insurance till I'm twenty six and the whole platform of his is fuck obamacare.
    I'll probably be dead soon.
    Thanks trump supporters

I hope you that your premiums were gonna raise through the roof with Obamacare and still are as long as it's around. And you wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway.

Trump is going to find a better system that is cheaper for people.

Wait and see if I'm going to be able to get my medication and therapy so I get better and recover from depression so I don't end up killing myself,
      Yeah, thats hopeful

if I could not only survive but beat major depression through sheer will by myself with no therapy or medication you can to.

• Hail to the next chief! Let's all keep doing our part to make America GREAT AGAIN!!!

• 0|0
  • And like 60% of this websites user base got fucking rekt.

• Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

• 1|0

Haha I know man I would have stinking screamed to the top of lungs but there were people sleeping lol. But instead of Scotland I would have done America.

• 0|0

Dude we won every one called it, it was 274 electoral votes Trump and Hillary 218 electoral votes. Trump also won the popular vote.

Trump already gave his victory speech and Clinton congratulated him on his victory it's over.

-States may or may not require their electors to vote with the popular majority, and they may or may not give all of their electors to the winner of the statewide popular vote. The electors are still not legally bound to vote for any particular candidate. An elector could, in theory, throw his or her vote to any candidate.

Dude it's over, we won admit it.

Hillary conceded anyway and Trump won by official vote nothing is going to change that.

• I voted for him guys. :P. Let us see what he would do. ;P. This guy better obliterate corruption. ;).

• Well if it is a disaster it isn't permanent. Thank goodness the forefathers saw to that.

It won't be though.

I'm confident because I did my own research and went through unbiased private news to find my information. I know what he really plans on doing and it's good for all legal americans.

He's cutting education. How is that good?

• Did you watch CNN go crazy?

• Praise the newly crowned god-king.

• I voted Republican, but for John Kasich. Donald Trump is just a crybaby that can't control his emotions.

He seems pretty composed to me at his victory speech, very humble.

• El Presidente Trump, The chosen one!!!

• It doesn't matter who won. The are both jerks!!!

I'd rather take a businessman who talks to much over a criminal and a traitor.

• God Bless this county. Its the greatest in the world

• Huge disappointment heading your way 💁

• Non of them was good but tr7mo was bettet hillary was scery

• Fuck Donald trump

• A sad day for Christanity.

No actually it's a great day.

I meant to say [...] not too hard to understand. My apologies.

Nothing I've said is hateful dude your one the one spreading false information now shoo.

• 0|0

"democrats and liberals I hope that you will be part of the nation we are building ^^"

"I love the taste of liberal tears it taste... like victory."

Spare us your fake courtesies especially when you go all two faced about it less than 10 minutes on the same question. Hell I'm not even a democrat I wrote in a Republican politician but this is pathetic.

Well at least we see the type of person you really are when emotions run high.

Excited? Lol I've never been shy about my views or were I stand.