Do you think Donald Trump will spill the proverbial beans about there being aliens 👽?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Aliens" will Need to Come into this Country... Legally, just like any Other Joe from Idaho. The wall and All is What Will help.
    Vetting is Getting the Right people in Here, dear, and Along with your Green Card, makes a Full Package Plan of a Perfect Game Plan from the Right Man in Office. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope we all can get a tour inside Area 51 some day and see some of the reversed engineered Alien tech. Or even live Alien specimens.

Yeah that would be awesome. It would get my tourist money that's for sure

I hope they even have a stargate or something so we can warp to another Alien planet and civilization for a tour or vacation. It's about damn time humans and Aliens make public contact, we can learn a lot from them and they can teach us something new.

I don't know if I would take it that far lol. You can though

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 12

• Nope, that was just part of the show he put on to lure the Alex Jones public.

• Even if he does, that doesn't mean people will take him seriously about it.

• Thank you a bit of humour - I thought his theory was that they were a Chinese hoax.

• with the toupee like hair trump has he could be an alien in disguise. lol

• Yes. And I think he will harness their powers to end war on earth and move war to space against the aliens

• I was just thinking this lol. If any good comes of this, maybe we'll finally learn what they've got hiding up in area 51

• He's probably an alien, his hair is out of this world!

• If he did he'd want to build a giant dome over America.

• He said he would reveal 9/11 secrets though

• Honestly, I would run for president, win, find out all the secrets, and then resign.

• That's if he's not a reptilian himself!

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../th.jpg

• Orange skin, strange fur-like appendage on head... Trump IS an alien!