Trump has won, Lefties triggered and losing their mind. What will they/you do?

The left have been triggered

• All the lefties will move to Canada
  • Will try to assassinate Trump again
  • Make an onslaught of fake Sexual Assault accusation
  • Cry
  • Convert to Islam but be Muslim as far as offense taking can go
  • Riot and assault anyone with different opinions
  • not a lefty
1mo The picture didn't upload
http://tinypic.com/r/2emfuxw/9

What Girls Said 9

• not a leftist...

What?

i don't think Canada wants them their though. didn't you notice the "screw up" for applying to move there?

there... oops.

• I'm a liberal, but very relieved Clinton didn't win. My dad (a conservative) is pissed, on Twitter, people are crying, my friend called me up and said she's moving to Canada, and I'm about to leave for a school that is filled with democrats. No doubt will they all be upset and insanely butthurt. As for me, I have a feeling that he'll get assassinated at some point.

• Considering our immigration site crashed last night it'll be interesting to see how many try to move to Canada. Several thousands did when W was elected.

• Meanwhile, as the election results trickled in last night, favoring trump, canadas immigration site went down, lol.

• I don't know but I'm probably deactivating my FB because i don't wanna see all of that lol

• yup they're gonna riot
    haha let them try to look into immigrating to japan lol suckers

• All of the above

• Most of my Liberal friends are disappointed and scared but that's about it. Everyone is now hoping he turns out to be a great President and proves us all wrong!

• Stop breeding negativity.

What Guys Said 11

• The DEMs didn't mobilize militias to riot in case Trump wins.

*-U. S. militia girds for trouble as presidential election nears: www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-election-militia-idUSKBN12X11R
    .
    *-Extremist militias recruiting in fear of Clinton winning... - The Guardian
    www.theguardian.com/.../us-militia-recruiting-clinton-trump-election-patriot-movement

If you want more, surf to the militia sites.

• All the leftist cucks of America are claiming they're gonna move to Canada, but they won't. They'll just continue to have a hissy fit online about it for the next few months.

• Many will resort to violence :/

• They march on college campuses setting fires and getting rub over from laying on the highway in 'protest'.

• I am not happy but accept it

• Not a damn thing. I see a two term Trump presidency..

• I shall outtrigger them!

• All of the above...

• You know who supported Trump? Russia

you know who supports Hilary? ISIS

You know who supports Trump? The KKK

Uh no,

You know who supports Hilary? Black lives matter, feminists, lefties, planned parenthood etc

• Liberals are absolutely hilarious, I've been reading facebook comments all morning and they are all from liberals. Occasionally I'll see a Trump supporter saying something like "Make American Great Again" or "#Trump2016" but I haven't seen them post anything remotely bad.

Then you go over to the liberal side and they are spewing all kinds of crap. All my facebook friends who are minorities are complaining about how America hates them and that Trump is a racist (they come across as cry babies if you ask me), a few of my really liberal white friends are ranting about how America is doomed, and meanwhile I'm sitting there trying to hold back a smile.

All the minorities are ranting about minority rights (how selfish right? They can't rant about something that doesn't affect them? I'm going to start ranting about white rights), all the liberals were crying last night at the Hillary HQ, they are all over facebook being whiney AF, today is gonna be a good day, I can just feel it. I'm going to drive to classes today in a good mood, when I get to my almost entirely liberal college I'm going to bathe in the tears of liberals and rub it in their faces that their stupid, corrupt, manipulative, crazy, old hag of a candidate lost.

Trump 2016, Make America Great Again!!!

I think the left haven't learned... it was the same for Brexit, the left had sileneced the opinion of anyone that disagreed with them. The silent majority weere never allowed to speak and sidelined and after the result were astounded that there were people with different opinions.

I feel as though, even the Trump supporters after the election are afraid to speak out because of the stigma associated with it. Liberals outspokenly declare their hatred for anyone with different opinions on facebook and evennot trump supporters are not commenting. The left done this, the left created hilary and elected trump

i'm not even American but Obama destroyed the relationship we had with the US

• Hopefully they'll assasinate trump. That'd be so funny :D