Samsung VS Sony, Which is better?

Advantages & Disadvantages.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Samsung. Perhaps not the latest phone but apart from that I actually always found the quality to be very good.

• How about note 7?

• @Decentguy really? Finally somebody who agrees

• yeah, im a big fan of Samsung honestly, i owned Samsung galaxy s2 and then i bought Samsung galaxy s4, and i was very happy with both of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Samsung phones are exploding, but samsung is good, but sony phones are also good, but none of sony's phone has been exploded yet

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Both were giants who got too big for their britches and the quality of their products plummeted.

Sony used to be a great innovator, but were also obsessed with keeping their new technologies proprietary and that would usually result in their failure against a technically inferior competitor. In recent years their obsession with cutting costs and innovation.

Samsung likewise no longer has the strong promise of quality thanks to exploding phones, class action lawsuits against TVs and Chinese competition.

I wouldn't buy from either.

• I feel more passionately about Sony due to their more humble beginnings. They were a success story that rose out of the ashes of war. However... their success was their failure. Sony believed they would remain at the top and stagnated while competition outcomped them in innovation investment. Sony are still struggling. Actually a lot of their engineers were employed by Samsung after their layoffs and Sony has been doing terrible since

• The one that doesn't explode.

• I'm assuming that you're talking about phones, right? If so, then Samsung usually has the better product when it comes to performance and features. Unfortunately, the battery life usually sucks.

• Do you have some proof, because sony isn't also a bad deal.

• I can't speak for Sony phones because I've never used them, but I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I can tell you that it's a high-performing phone. With that performance, however, the battery life suffers. In that regard, the iPhone kicks its ass. I don't know how they compare to Sony though.

• I like Samsung

• Sony 💁

• depends on where. car audio? pioneer or jvc sony sounds too "boomy". phones? samsung before the s7. tv? sammy

• samsung