If I lose my SSI, medicare, and or medicaid, do I have a right to blame Trump supporters?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really need it then you'll get it. All these lazy assholes abusing it better beware though.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are disabled, you won't lose that stuff. It is only the Obama Care that will be gone. We had medicaid and medical before that. It will still be there.

• Ya never know... after all, it's medicare

• Uh, no, bush tripled it. Obama helped it

• Really? Wow! I didn't know that Obama adding $10 trillion to our national debt is helping it.

Facts really mean nothing to you do they? lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• How are you a 25-29 year old with Medicare?

• You don't have Medicare yet, doubtful you're on Medicaid, and there was no guarantee we would still have social security benefits to fall upon when we hit retiring age. So no. You really can't.

• Disability. I have both, because of disability. That president you just elected, the one who openly mocked a person with disability with

• You don't know if he doesn't have Medicare yet. I am 22 and I have Medicare because of what I was born with. Don't assume only the retiring age has Medicare. Special cases have Medicare.

• @MasqueradeMassacreTM Okay - so y'all are exceptions. Thanks for your contribution there. Unfortunately, that's not the general case with the majority of the public. But ty for your $0.02. Point still stands though.

• Only if you voted for someone who was going to continue it. If you didn't vote you can't complain.

• Republicans don't like it

• tough luck then I guess. That's what happens when America fucks up so royally.

• Trump question counter: 11

• You could but your own instead of mooching off other people. Soon, you can blame yourself.

• *so not soon

• If we lived in a democratic country, we'd have a democratic president, and house

• Nope there are 2 parties. Democrats and republicans.

• And loss of gay rights, abortion rights, nasa, environmental protection? Yes and no.

• So, getting a job is out of the question?

• It's not of the question, but, with my disability, it's too hard right now

• then you're not going to lose it. So stop trolling.

• I'm just sayin'

What Guys Said 2

• Non-Dems are routinely blamed for everything bad, so I don't know why you would change now.

• Yeah, cause republicans believe in states rights

• Not at all, it's all Hillary's fault.