Do guys like slim girls?

I'm not going to start this weight shaming but I'm curvy and my friend is really slim and a lot of guys look at her

• Yes slim girls are sexy
    79% (26)80% (36)79% (62)Vote
  • No I'm just looking how bony she is
    21% (7)20% (9)21% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|22

What Guys Said 22

• Chances are you are not curvy but fat. Not trying to be a dick, but a slim girl is more attractive than a fat one to most guys. I know ill get downvoted but whatever, just telling my point

3|2
    1|0
    • 25d

You're a dick

• 25d

And thats exactly what i expected. Have a good day

• @archiz is the best example of a sexy slim girl :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are really attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the option we like both type of girls. I didn't voted because I like both as long as girls aren't obese or very fat. A bitt chubby or a bit slim for me are fine, also normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are just less attractive than her?

0|0
    0|0
  • If they do I'm going slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do and I think it's the same for most other guys too

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking about slim with curves or slim without curves?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with a little weight on them not too thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they stay pretty , sometimes cleaner, active

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys can like slim girls, but not all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being slim does not mean being bony.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes slim girls are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are just insecure about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer bigger

0|0
    1|0
  • YES! And best of all are the slim and stacked girls! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys have different preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim or fit but not skinny, that sounds bony

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not going to, yet, you're the one posting the question

its like trump saying " i respect women" then saying "grab em by the pussy"

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I like my twigs

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by "Slim". They can look sexy if they still have a curvy shape. Kind of like, a little underweight but still have curves. I don't think a rectangular shape looks good on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you jump to conclusions, ask yourself... Are you not just fat?

Because curvy is sexy. Fat is repulsive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• There are some guys that hate slim girls—I have some guy friends that are chubby chasers... They live for DAT ASS THO... They are the minority, though. If you posted a poll online that was more neutral, you'd probably get more varying results, but they are the minority.

But yes, a lot of guys like slimmer girls. Anorexic and slim are not the same. But neither is curvy and overweight. And honestly, the majority will typically choose slim over curvy :/

Part of the art of dating is finding a guy that finds you attractive as you are. Don't feel like you need to conform.

Lol, my boyfriend and I are an odd couple: neither of us really found the other attractive when we first started dating, but our chemistry is like wildfire. This is what he told me: no matter who you are, what you look like, you are somebody's goddess over the internet. You are somebody's perfect 10.

It is a matter of finding that needle in the haystack...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably not so much "slim" as it is "looks like they exercise regularly because they don't have a lot of fat reserves and most likely has good stamina". I'm pretty lean but, I'm super unfit because I rarely exercise (working on that), and a lot of people are surprised when I do physical labor or exercise with them and I get tired very quickly. Most people assume that if you're skinny, you're fit.

I guess it could be the same for guys. Women look at muscles and subconsciously think, "Oh, look, he has muscles, he must have gotten them from working out a lot, which means he probably has a lot of strength/energy/stamina." All things that most women like in a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you aren't as curvy as you think you are...

1|0
    0|0
  • are you curvy or fat?
    there s a difference...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised that more guys like slim girls
    I am slim but I feel like no one looks at me

0|0
    0|0
  • So what if she's skinny!! That's the same with my friends and me. Like most r really skinny with kinda flat. My other close friend is also kinda curvy. Big boobs and butt. All guys have different preferences!! Don't think any less of urself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best is to be slim but with boobs and butt. Not an extreme or another one.

0|0
    0|0
  • ı think so

0|0
    0|0