If Bmw isn't considered a luxury car brand, what brand is it considered?

I posted a Poll asking "what is the best luxury car brand" and 50% or more said Mercedes Benz is and BMW is 28%.

Most Helpful Girl

• Upper middle class?

Most Helpful Guy

• BMWs are more about the driving experience itself, Mercedes is also about the luxury and technology.

Luxury I would consider Cadillac, Lexus, Lincoln, Jaguar, Infiniti, and to a lesser extent Buick, Land Rover, Audi

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd consider it to be. . . more of a business type/executive car. It's a comfortable cruiser which can be sporty when you want it to but It ain't full on luxury

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• sh*t teir now. because so many people bought the e30s in the 80s. now they are just been turned into drift cars. thats not to mention the 1999-2001 overheating issues. bmw hasn't had the greatest luck with its engines. mercedes benz isn't that much better. electrical switches/components break with regularity.

• Bentley
    Maybe Jaguar
    Maybach
    Pagani etc.