I'm overstressed! "Surprise exam" tomorrow! W0t do?

I haven't studied today that much but I didn't let any lesson pass but I am overstressed I don't know what to do. I'm afraid I won't get a good grade

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First, take some deep breaths. Revise whatever you've done, if possible. If that's not possible, just try to recall what you've studied. I'm sure you'll recall it and it'll help to calm down

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I usually try cheating by studying a few weeks in advance, hah! the teacher never knew!

• Yolo! I never studied, if it makes you feel better. That strategy worked out well enough for me to graduate college 😬👍

• Short answer: Study!!!
    It's true that you can't study in a style that you ready for an exam which will be held in weeks or months. But can still do it. Overview the whole thing at once and choose some interesting parts and try to score with them.

• Yeah lol unfortunately I would have to agrew with ThisDudeHere. Stop the distractions and study what's going to be on the test.

• I know the feeling. I've been in that situation. I used to go through my lessons multiple times to convince myself there's no way I won't get a good grade. :P If you have time, just quickly go through the lessons a few more times, trust in yourself and believe everything will be good. You've got this ☺👌

• Relax - Destress a bit and then try to study a bit

• You probably wouldn't want my exam advice. I don't study tbh.

• Every exam is a surspise exam to me 😂

• You just have to cram like your life depends on it and not get too stressed out about the test.

• Sleep well today. Just relax the next day. Everything will be all right. Why are you on GAG now?

• It was late night and I was in bed and that's when I got notified I had exam and couldn't study more
      But I did good now

• Don't forget to do well. Our well wishes are with you. Best of luck.

• Thanks ☺

• Just get the right answers... psh, not that hard😑😊

• Take a chill pill
    You don't need to study to pass an exam :P

What Girls Said 6

• lolol are you serious?
    chill woman

• oh i hate exams and a surprise one? I would kill somebody! so get off gag and don't cram or you'll crash mid exam but write in blue ink, and say it out loud, should help u remember ;)

• read the most important parts out loud. It'll work :) good luck

• Cram. That's what I do. I actually do my best studying 4 hours before an exam. Lol

• it is super easy... you just got to Study for the time remaining

• Not being on gag is probably a good idea.
    😂😂

• It's already late I'm sleeping already

• Oh okay
      Well let's just hope that it's going to be alright.
      Is it an important test?

• Thanks ❤
      Yeah its very important tbh