What do you love most about social media?

For me it's messaging I think, and posting blogs, stories, and Takes. And getting blocked. I love it when I get blocked, and hated. It means you really got under the other person's skin, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Posting blogs and stories, yes. Except for this forum where everything is an offence and a social justice front.

What Girls Said 19

• Nothing :P I'm not really into social media, other than this site and Facebook (and that's mostly to check messages or change my pictures on there). I don't really dig social media.

• It gives us a chance to connect with people who we otherwise would never get a chance to interact with.

• @ManOnFire, at the Moment, Gag is the Only One, hun, This Social Media, I am the Busiest With, and Care Most... About.
    However, "Getting Blocked" should Not be an Honor, but Somewhat a Sort of "Failed System," that You have Either Created for yourself with What you May Say in a Certain way, or Someone is just a Sore Sport. xx

• 23d

Lol. I think they're just a sore spot. Either way it doesn't bother me :-)

• 23d

So you're a chronic blocker? LMFAO. Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night :-)

• 23d

lol!!! OUCH!!! I never used to be but Rude and Crude dude Lately, make me REST Better at Nite on this Site. xxoo

• The ability of being myself and meeting people who share same interests.

• reading other peoples stories and learning a lesson. also tutorials to help u with anything u find difficult. lastly, finding pages or blogs that share ur feelings and express u so it helps a lot

• replies from people outside my locality

• exchanging experiences worldwide

• I like being able to stay up to date on my friends lives' since we live so far away from each other

• Get in touch fast with people, seeing other people photos, quick messaging,

• pics

• Memes

• am not into social media so nope

• Not much.

• I like how you can be antisocial yet social in some way thanks to social media.

• Erm I don't love it.

• I like reading the opinions of interesting people

• I like how on snapcaht you can talk to people and see their facial expressions instead of texting where they could be saying "haha lol" with a straight face.

• I love the attention I get from guys.

• ı like inspiring pictures

What Guys Said 21

• What i like about Social media is chatting with people who are seriously for real.
    But I'm not all that much into Social media i think the less people know about me the better off i am. And i always do my homework before I befriend people on Social media cause someone can be your friend one day and the next day they
    can hate you for no apparent reasons and yes it's happened to me.

• The randomness that you come across. You might find something new you like, something inspirational, something you can learn from, or just something hilarious!

• The social interaction

• Check out what others are doing and see if I can improve my life by learning from their actions.

• People will inadvertently show you exactly what kind of person they are. Makes it a LOT easier to cut certain people out of your life.

• It's an infolink and since many people use smartphones, social media is quite reliable to contact someone and get a response quickly.

• It gives you an insight on what people are really like...

• People post hilarious memes. Also, I have a good amount of attractive female friends... wow, that came off way pervier than intended 😑. Also, cool pictures of cool places, especially since I have friends from all over the world. But I do get jealous of that stuff and it's like wtf am I doing with my life? 🙄😭

• I like being to casually connect with people from around the world!

For example, during the Election yesterday I jokingly talked to my family, about if the atmosphere at Buffalo Wild Wings is like a sporting event right now.

So I went on Twitter, and searched "Buffalo Wild Wings" and "#BuffaloWildWings"... and behold, I got my answer!

• Free flow of Information

• Girls Girls Girls

• I hate it. But I'm glued to it so c'est la vie

• Meet new people

• I like Nothing about 'social media'.

• I love the fact that I don't use it.

• Getting to troll people.

• That I never used them.

• Getting all this attention from all my followers.

• Nothing

• lies.

• https://youtu.be/JcCu0UQazlQ
    Political discussions.