Do you think the greater concern on Trump as President is the rise of White Supremacist groups?

715

Most Helpful Girl

• oh screw those hookas... they're so pathetic and old that we should slap their butts back to the stone age.

• im more worried about the young and feeling disenfranchised and directing hate

• yeah. you know the world has been so crazy. i'm just ready for it to get better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope the map is bullshit.

the only dangerous supremacy groups to actually rise lately were BLM and NBP black supremacy groups who actually were involved in cop killings and threatening to murder people including children just because of their skin colour among other things.

And the only people causing havoc and mayhem after the election were Clinton Supporters who thought it was now ok to go looting and burning in the streets.

and in case you payed no attention to the election results Trump got a large portion of the black and latino vote that was supposed to go to Clinton.

• I sctually prefer Trump over Clinto, saw her as a very evil woman. And it is more about the nutball individuals rather than groups i fear

• You are misreading me. The main concern is him being relatable to the nutjobs who see him as their White Knight. Believing his supposed face being his real one

• O ok I see what you mean. Well I still wouldn't be worried about it, the number of those kinds of people around is pretty low. And like I said the cops will be able to deal l with them since we'll be supporting them not restricting them now they'll be better able to do their job.

What Girls Said 6

• The maps does not give a great picture of the actual groups. It does not show how many people are in each group. The KKK, for example, appears to be very active according to the map, but they are actually dying out. Get a better map.

• more worried about the less noted groups rather than the publicised ones and the influence on individuals who are a little 'jaded'

• Well, we have four years to see what happens.

• lets hope nothing bad happens :(

• Unfortunately this type of groups will always exist. I think the fact that Trump will be the president won't change anything.

• People like them need to stop existing and get over it.

• I don't think it's a greater concern as I think most of the other with trump that one but yeah... it will be something we see & it is not a good sign at all...

• I dunno about all areas, but in mine the neo Nazis (I actually lived a few blocks from them), are neither growing nor shrinking drastically. They just are.

Also, not all hate groups as shown on the hate map in most forms are white supremacists. The Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes many Black Separatists groups, as well as racially mixed groups that discriminate against religions or sexual orientation.

I don't like Trump, but he didn't invent hate. It exists heavily in all parties.

We the people need to come together and show that despite differing opinions on fiscal and foreign policy, we won't accept hate.

• Oh lord this is a dumb question. Trump is going to make an amazing president. Hopefully he deports illigal immigrants. Killary was a aweful option to even be considered

• i think you missed the point of the question. it's not about trump as president but rather the impact his election will have on those far right extremist groups who supported him

• I truly believe that you don't understand what you have until you loose it. I think that ying and yang is very important.

What Guys Said 14

• it is for me. i feel like he's given legitimacy to many groups who were once thought to be on the fringe of society. however, they've gotten their guy in office and so now i believe that they may feel emboldened

• Very scarey. The Press pushing an agenda drum about the ISIS/Muslim threat but the real issue in the States is the White Supremacists. They will feel vindication with Trumps election and feel compelled to be more active

• That type of thinking is called being gullible and naive. Only someone totally clueless a bout the US, it's political system and it's people would believe that.

• lets hope you are correct

• Blue-collar workers are far more racists than white-collar office workers. Blue-collar workers vote heavily Democrat (pro labor), whereas white-collar workers lean more toward Republican.

There are racists everywhere, but they are concentrated in areas that lean heavily Democrat.

When it come to Latinos, the demonizing of conservatives is much more recent, like in the last 10-20 years. That comes almost entirely from the conservative stance on immigration (which not long ago was more bipartisan).

There are entirely legitimate reasons for being against such vast numbers of immigrants. It's more immigrants than the next 4-5 countries combined. But somehow people manage to ignore legitimate reasons, and jump straight to the conclusion that conservatives hate Latinos. Latinos are a minority of immigrants, but they are by far the highest number of illegals because of the long land border.

• Look at the numbers. Imagine Australia building a new Sydney every 3-4 years. I'm not just talking about the people, but the entire city, with all buildings, roads, housing, businesses, infrastructure, everything. Over twenty years that's 5-6 new Sydneys in Australia.

Regardless of how you feel about it yourself, can you see Australians having a legitimate complaint? What if Australia had a population of 320 million instead of 25 million? Then continued to build a new Sydney every 3-4 years through immigration alone? Can you even imagine Australia with that many people and growing that fast?

It's already controversial in Australia. Now increase the current population and annual immigration by a factor of 12-15X. If someone speaks out against it, would you automatically conclude they are racists and ignore every reason they gave for being against it?

By the way, those are the actual numbers, not made up numbers for the example.

• Your map doesn't mention the so-called 'Patriot Militias'. There are a few hundred , well armed of course. : www.darkgovernment.com/.../

• He has brought it more mainstream - We have had Brexit (nothing racist here folks but to quote Enoch Powell), US election (nothing racist here but remember when America was White sorry Great, slip off the keyboard). The French and Germans have elections next year, excuse the language but the national front parties have hard ons for them.
    www.barenakedislam.com/.../...-e13971486057131.jpg
    newsimg.BBC.co.uk/.../...0_powellforpm466getty.jpg

• Yes as a White male i worry about them White Supremacist hate groups
    you know things could get bad, i love all people no matter what race, gender,
    etc they come from.

• he only reason I'm able to afford therapy is that under the affordable care act I can stay under my parents insurance till I'm twenty six and the whole platform of his is fuck obamacare and Its the same with my meds, it's likely that I'll be dead soon after trump repeals obamacare.
    So my biggest concern is the very likely possibility that I'll die in the next four years due to a lack of psychiatric care

• Huh? No. Hillary is white as fuck too, and she's even closer to elite, white, ruling caste than Donald Trump is.

• No, the biggest concern is the effect it will have on global trade.
    Race Riots in the inner cities encourage white supremacist groups more than Trump does

• But he will be the fire starter for greater tensions with his incendiary manner. It is more about how they relate to him, even if it is far from his truth meaning they will be inspired to be more active

A lot of budding Timothy McVeighs given license to rise :(

• Well, then the contradiction is obvious. As the jury can see, the defendant's statements have been discredited his own conclusions. I rest my case.

• expect the follow up appeal ;) with assosiated double jeopardy lol

• Nope. People that really dislike minorities live a mile from their nearest neighbor. They might get on the internet every once in a while and post some crazy shit on youtube comments but they're not effecting anyone out in the sticks.

• Who cares?

• Active "Hate" groups, as you call them, have every right to exist, "hating" anything or anyone they want. What matters is that they don't do anything violent against anyone. Assuming their "hate" is directed at liberalist EVIL, then that's GOOD.

• Meh. This country had already been very divided. Regardless of whether there are hate groups or not.

• Yeah, don't you know, KKK supports him

• more worried about the less publicised hate groups

• Like?

• take your pick:

White Aryan Resistance.
      White Citizens Parties.
      White League.
      White Order of Thule.
      White Patriot Party.
      White power skinhead.
      White Revolution