A bit of Fun and Frivolity- Truth... Dare... Kiss... or Promise...:)?

What Girls Said 12

• Truth, lol maybe next ill pick dare

• 26d

The TRUTH about you is you are often mistaken as older than you are for people cannot believe you are only 16 due to your wisdom.

• 26d

Lol bruh who ARE you? True.

• you first...

• promise?

• 25d

make a PROMISE to never let anything stand in the way of your destiny to change your world through your intelligence, sincere beauty and unpararelled empathy

#ONLYONEQUEENARCHIZ

• Truth!

• Kiss :p

• 26d

KISS away all the doubts you have about one of your sincerest desires and live it out :)

• truth

• 25d

habibi, the TRUTH about you is you are akin to one of the most pristine and rarest desert flowers

• 25d

How? This is so accurate.

• Truth!

• 26d

Truth. Is that your real hair? That's a lot of hair.

• 26d

make it a 2 for one, lol

• 26d

Oh awesome lol

• Promise :-)

• Truth 🤗

• 25d

The TRUTH about you is you are a conflict between certainty and wonder with you torn between which one to immerse fully in

• 25d

That's very deep 😉

• Truth.

• 26d

Truth. Have you ever rejected a guy because he was TOO good or TOO perfect?

• 26d

@Theodorable no not at all. I deserve the best of the best haha bring on Mr. Perfect (for me) 🙃

• 26d

Lol thanks, I think? I didn't really get it

• Dare

• 26d

I dare you to start making weird awkward noises next time you use a public restroom.

• 26d

i DARE you to live out that one dream you have been dying to live out but have been hesitant to pursue

• 26d

Sure, easy. I thought you guys would come up with some freaky shit hahahah @theodorable @gobsmacked3

• Truth
    &
    Kiss

• 26d

The TRUTH about you is you are enjoying joyous anomynity while fantasising about who you really desire to KISS

• 26d

so smack on on them and make his or hers day :)

• 26d

I wish I can.. he is my first love :')

What Guys Said 6

• truth

• 24d

The TRUTH about you is you are homage to the Superman creed- 'Truth, Justice and the American Way...'

• Dare

• 26d

i DARE you to say yes more than no to yourself by believing more in your hunches and speculative desire rather than cutting them down

• Truth I suppose.

• O what the heck give me all 3.

• 25d

make a PROMISE to live a day where you KISS away all your conservative foundations and DARE to immerse yourself in some more abstract TRUTH

• 25d

-_- shoudl have known you'd pull that.

How about this I don't strip away what makes me, me and I will from time to time immerse myself unbiasedly into the true truth of things whether it be democratic, republican whatever.

• promise

• 26d

Make a PROMISE to look at another way to deal with your issues outside of prescription drugs that have been too readily precribed to you

• Truth. Come at me brah.

• 26d

the TRUTH about you is you a defined by struggle and surving it meaning you can tough out anything life throws at you