Do you think black and muslim people are scared now that Trump is president?

is he able to do something to them? will they lose their rights or get deported or something? I am talking about the ones that live in america already

What Guys Said 17

• Why would blacks be afraid?

• 24d

I saw a lot of pictures and snaps of them saying that they are scared to death

• 24d

hm, I'm just gonna go on a whim and say either you are not African Americaaaan, or you lack the 'Bigger picture' view. ('-' )

• 24d

@TokyoGhoulLover no I live in reality and am not an alarmist and conspiracy paranoid idiot like you

• Why be scared? regarding black people. If anything, he actually plans to help black people vs playing identity politics

• 24d

Oh yeahhh, he's going to be our God among men. (¬_¬) HE'S ENDORSED BY THE KKK MAN, IT'S PURGE SEASON FOR US.

• 24d

Dude, www.attn.com/stories/6255/how-big-kkk-is-2016 KKK is a major threat for us today along with other white supremacists, and unless you've had your head stuck in the deepest depths of the darkest places in your ass, then you Know we are at a disadvantage in the Justice system. What's the point? 'A bigot is in the white house, we are killed indiscriminately without a fair trial, and NOBODY'S coming to save us' at least ISIS attacks are few and far between. The rest of them are in Africa and dying out thank glob. and would you mind showing me proof of this ISIS supporting Hillary thing because I think it's misinformation.

• 24d

oh wait, before you ask, here ya go!

www.washingtonpost.com/.../

• Ehhh all the FEMA camp conspiracies were pushed by the conservative Christians that thought they were going to be sent to concentration camps for believing in Jesus and their guns were going to be taken... I don't think that sort of delusion flies in other circles.

• There will be a sense of uneasiness

• They shouldn't be. Everyone who actually knows Donald Trump says he's not a racist or a bigot. The media just painted him that way because it's controlled by democrats

• 24d

Then why his PUBLIC racist talk about blacks , about Mexicans ans about Muslims?

• Google "blacks for Trump". Look at how many people didn't bother voting and didn't support Hillary. Overall the black community either doesn't give a shit or supports him over Hillary. Personally, I'm just relieved Hillary didn't win.

• Why would I? Isn't thier a constitution in America if I am a good citizen then they have nothing aganist me

• Im pretty sure that the US constitution prevents the government with actual citizenship. But i dont know about illegals.

• Yes. Terrified.

• I hope not. Except ISIS. Let them be scared.

• Irrational ones are.

• yes. many are scared

• Yes, Trump could bring back the slavery days. Strange things happen and
    i have sixth sense he could ban Interracial marriages

• Dude, I'm white, and Jewish, and still afraid of what he's going to do. It's not even about race, it's about ISIS

• 24d

why ISIS? he won't let immigrants in so where is the problem

• 23d

Um, Muslim extremists and Bush created them. He got us in to Iraq, and failed.

And yes, we're talking about ISIS

Why should I care who they are, they're not bothering me. We don't belong there

• 23d

www.cnn.com/.../

Read. Educate yourself

• Trump doesn't hate anybody... he DOES hate when people don't follow the law of the land! Who can blame him?

• Nothing is going to happen to them. The ones that are scared are the ones that have been told to be.
    Scare tactics work for both parties. It works a lot.

What Girls Said 9

• I think everyone who isn't a white straight male is fearful.
    He's sexist, so even though we've been working towards breaking the taboo on rape he'll probably bring it back some, denying consent etc.
    He's homophobic, so I'm guessing we'll see more gays getting beat up again because the citizens are always influenced by their leader, and generally, homophobic people are kinda violent.
    He's anti-muslim, do most muslim women will feel scared to wear their hijab even though I know allah will forgive them.
    He's a white supremacist, so black people will probably feel unsafe and police violence will get even worse since they now think it's ok to harrass black people and call them names.

America is fucked and I'm so sorry.

• 24d

How is he a racist? Still no one has gave me an example yet.

• 24d

He wants to keep out illegal immigrants thus the wall. He never said to keep Muslims out, he said we should not take refugees until we can filter them out. I think you should start getting your news from a better source.

• 23d

@Thisperson98 lmao I'm saying what I've heard, however you want to justify the shit he says.. not my problem. I'm all snug in the Netherlands, an actual functioning country.

• If I were a Muslim American (I'm just Muslim) I wouldn't be scared. There is law and justice, the President can't be a psycho crazy man with no limits.

• Speaking as an African American? Scared sorta, but used to it. We've been suffering for going on over 400 years now, we will endure because we always will. But I think this incoming violence is the kick in the pants needed for the African American community to unify, because speaking from the Jews vs. Nazis point of view "If we don't watch each others backs we are All fucked."

• 24d

well that's true, I hope he won't get any crazy ideas tho by the way love your user name!

• 19d

HAI I WANT TO BUT I CAN'T FOLLOW YOU! T_T Oi Senpai! Try following me so i can follow u! :D

• 19d

I am following you noooow

• I believe they are. He hates everyone who is not a white straight American male.
    I don't think he might do something to them, but I guess their situation will get worse.

• as a lady wearing a hijab... thinking that my plan to travel to USA for a vacation next year, should be re-considered or postpone i guess... maybe changing my route to Eurotrip

• 24d

Come back in fours years, let the sanity come back or the holy shit what have we done come into peoples heads and elected a new guy

• 24d

Really, don't come here for four years,
      Its rather embaressing to be American right now

• 24d

Trust me, four years sanity will have returned

• Are you kidding me... they aren't scared of anything.

• he can't do much of anything about the ones that live here
    especially if they're already citizens

• Nah we're all celebrating with bleach cocktails.

• He can but he won't do anything to them.