I wanna get a chin implant?

Ok it s been 2 years I ve been thinkinf about it since my parents pointed out. My mum had the same procedure and she looks better now.
I ve already seen 2 doctors but I am still a bit reserved about it πŸ˜…
I am scared I d look worse 😭
I was supposed to do it last Christmas but sort chicken outm
So give me your opinion please. Do you think it ll enhance my looks or meh?
Now I don t wanna hear all this talk about love yourself and blabla so let s be objective here.
I wanna get a chin implant?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would balance things more and give your jawline more angle. But... why don't you feel good about yourself right now? That's the key question.

• I don t see anthng wrong in fixing some minor stuff
      it s like getting braces (which I am considering ti have again too XD)

• it takes 30 mins :p
      you just do a minor implant and you re even still conscious :P

• Oh okay, well you should ask for an image of what you'll look like first.

Or you can give me permission to photoshop this pic myself πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Still Cute as a Button, @archiz, and No... I see Nothing Wrong nor Strong.
    Don't go by Mom Here, dear. Maybe Her Chin from Within, Needed some Kneading. I can Well See from where I Sit, that You are Fine this Time. Wait until you are Older and Judge then.
    For now, Stay Off the Sore Subject and no Fears, you will Not get any Jeers, I never even paid any Mind. xx

• Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and take it from Me, no Work is Needed with a Face that is the Best from the Rest. xxoo

• back at ya ^^

• Thank you, hun, and friends like you have helped me to be motivated and a better person. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 51

• If you think a bigger or less of a chin will make you look better and feel better, then go for it if you have the money. But you're an attractive woman to me. The only reason your mom pointed it out is it's something that bothered her so she's more conscious about that part of everyone's body. I didn't notice you had flaws in your chin. Was the last thing I noticed about you.

• well i think you look great and would say don't do it but i suppose if you went to the same surgeon as your mother you should get a similar results

• "Now I don t wanna hear all this talk about love yourself and blabla so let s be objective here."

Well my objective opinion is that one should stick with what life has given them. Natural trumps fake any time of the day. Not that it matters here in particular, but I wouldn't date a girl who underwent a procedure - I want to know how she looks naturally. I want a girl who still has everything Jesus and Muhammed gave her.

• I really cannot imagine that it would make you any more attractive than you are now. You chin looks fine!
    Of course, it may make you look like Kirk Douglas. πŸ˜€

• We went through this already.

I told you exactly what would happen, if you were to do this, your beautiful already now just accept it. We think your chin looks fine.

Besides your supposed to have a soft feminine chin it's a sign of estrogen the woman juice. Leave the big chins to us men it's a sign of high testosterone.

• Go for the bill obrien chin look
    cdn.quotationof.com/images/bill-obrien-5.jpg
    i.kinja-img.com/.../18j4olz2l14o2jpg.jpg

He has the chinniest chin of all time. I honestly can't stop looking at it

• Didn't expect that from you lol but absolutely not! Why does it need to look better?

Who says what is better? What determines what is better? Think about it for second... better is fueled by ideas pushed onto us... that doesn't make it better

You natural with your chin is better and always will be

• it s about proportion

• I understand

But 'imperfections', to a certain degree, is what makes you beautiful... i know when I start liking someone... i always tend to notice things about them that is unqiue to their face and look... like a odd dimple where usualy there isn't one, maybe a beauty mark, or the way her lips crunch up when smiles

It it was something abnormal maybe... but it's not and I think you would really miss your chin lol

• lol that was cute ^^

• I don't see it as a major issue - I always thought you had a very pretty face in your pics, my eyes were never drawn to chin area for any reason

• Like i already said it will prly improve your appearance and profile a bit. It's not like it's 'needed' though.

• Noooo, seriously you're really beautiful as is. I don't see a need for change at all.

• its a pretty heavy operation. they break your bones. you won't be able to eat properly for weeks

you gotta do what makes you happy though. you already know you dont depend on it to get sexual attention from others. you aren't ugly.

• Noo! You're fuckin' cute! get outa here!

• Came across your profile just now randomly. Looked at your pics, and I'm like "fuck she's so cute!!" I look at your questions.. and this is you! Asking about the implant thing. So now that I actually looked at your profile too, I wanna say, you're fucking cute as fuck!!! You don't need it! Beautiful eyes too <3

• Hahaha thanks 😘❀

• WTF, Sar-Bear, you don't need one! You're already good-looking so why even take the risk? Save your money and stay a looker :)

• NOoooooooooooooooooo don't do that. Seriously a chin isn't going to make you any more beautiful than you already are.

• You are already attractive the way you are but if you want to go for surgery to modify your chin to look beautiful. , go for it.

• WUT? Girl what have you been smoking?
    You gotta quick that shit, it's too strong.

• you don't need one at all

• Like how that should turn out to be?

Anyway you're hot sarah you don't need the implant or anything

• I think you look fine, a normal beautiful human being, I see nothing to be changed. Our opinions do not matter, only yours does. If you feel that you will look better with the chin operation, by all means do what makes you happy.

• That facial profile... gorgeous! I have to disagree with you on this one... being objective about it and I have just done a quick mental analysis of what you would look like with a different chin... I like this one better :-)

• You know your already hot right you don't want to risk end up fucking up your face up over something small right?

• Blablabla Love Yourself.

If you have the means and you want to. Go for it.
    I don't think it's too bad though =\.

• but you think it ll look better right?
      yea I have the means

• Yeah it would likely improve your chin but it's not like your current one is ugly or anything.

Either way win win.

• Are you going to get a chin like this?

www.tampabay.com/.../jaws_4col.jpg

• Lmao comeon girl.. u are already very pretty 😎

• Nahaa you don't need one as you are very atractive... What if they screw it up? What if it fails later...

• You look great. I say don't do it

• Not saying love yourself or other bullshit, just being objective your chin is fine and you have no guarantee about the surgery result. Your chin is very nice for a girl, wtf do you want to do to your chin lol make it wide like guys chin :P

• Well what's your mom's before and after look like? We can't judge without some comparison.

• Don't be so hard on yourself you are beautiful. if i was you I wouldn't change the way I looked for the world :).

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 23

• You might have a overbite? See if a dentist can you help you... it will be much cheaper and the real solution if that is why your lower jaw is smaller.

• Could help I guess but I wouldn't say it's super necessary. Like there are some people you look at and think "woah, where is their whole lower jaw" but I personally didn't notice it at all until you pointed it out (and even then it's not bad at all). Try editing it and seeing if you like it better with the implant. Otherwise all of GaG agrees that you're smokin'

• I think you look just fine without getting the implant. However, as another user said, if you do have an overbite, I'd look into getting that corrected at first. That may solve your insecurity over your chin and save you money from even needing the procedure in the first place.

• I don't see why you would need one.

• Haha same! Let's get it tgt

• I remember you have a strong jawline though?

• @Yumix then we clearly disagree

• You are beautiful already bestie. :'(.

• I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your chin. You're very pretty and I don't think you should have the surgery.

• It would make you look more "standard" but not necessarily "better".

• Why would you want to change anything? You are gorgeous and it is feminine to not have any chin. Leave the big chins for the men haha. Look up effects of estrogen (female sex hormone) on facial structure. It includes big eyes, high cheekbones, and VIRTUALLY NO CHIN. You are perfect <3

• I think you look more than fine the way you areπŸ‘πŸ˜€

• you have such a cute face, don't ruin it
    it's more feminine having a less prominent chin anyway
    i'd also be very hesitant of having a foreign object permanently in my body

• true but it is a very easy procedure. not risky at all

• you serious right now? No don't get one you're so gorgeous! don't fret the small stuff

• I'd need a front picture to tell

• no I have no issue in the front it s in profile that it shows.
      even after surgery it ll mainly improve my profile

• Then you look perfect! I wouldn't think anything of your chin. Don't change it.

• awee thanks :)

• Your gorgeous the way you are. Why add something foreign to your body?

• Your chin is fine chica. πŸ˜›

• Your chin is fine.

• I think it looks fine. You have a great profile.

• i want a chin reduction but maybe we should just think about other things

• C'mon yo smh.

• You're gorgeous already. Your insecurities are actually what make you unique.

• Why would you want to do that? You look fine, dear. Your beautiful just the way you are. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹

• No stop! But if you do Lmao you should ermmmm wait till I get a nose job... next year.

• I am probably one of the many who thinks that you DO NOT need it

• u look fine