I wanna get a chin implant?

Ok it s been 2 years I ve been thinkinf about it since my parents pointed out. My mum had the same procedure and she looks better now.
I ve already seen 2 doctors but I am still a bit reserved about it 😅
I am scared I d look worse 😭
I was supposed to do it last Christmas but sort chicken outm
So give me your opinion please. Do you think it ll enhance my looks or meh?
Now I don t wanna hear all this talk about love yourself and blabla so let s be objective here.
I wanna get a chin implant?

What Guys Said 52

• If you think a bigger or less of a chin will make you look better and feel better, then go for it if you have the money. But you're an attractive woman to me. The only reason your mom pointed it out is it's something that bothered her so she's more conscious about that part of everyone's body. I didn't notice you had flaws in your chin. Was the last thing I noticed about you.

• well i think you look great and would say don't do it but i suppose if you went to the same surgeon as your mother you should get a similar results

• "Now I don t wanna hear all this talk about love yourself and blabla so let s be objective here."

Well my objective opinion is that one should stick with what life has given them. Natural trumps fake any time of the day. Not that it matters here in particular, but I wouldn't date a girl who underwent a procedure - I want to know how she looks naturally. I want a girl who still has everything Jesus and Muhammed gave her.

• I really cannot imagine that it would make you any more attractive than you are now. You chin looks fine!
    Of course, it may make you look like Kirk Douglas. 😀

• We went through this already.

I told you exactly what would happen, if you were to do this, your beautiful already now just accept it. We think your chin looks fine.

Besides your supposed to have a soft feminine chin it's a sign of estrogen the woman juice. Leave the big chins to us men it's a sign of high testosterone.

• I don't see it as a major issue - I always thought you had a very pretty face in your pics, my eyes were never drawn to chin area for any reason

• Go for the bill obrien chin look
    cdn.quotationof.com/images/bill-obrien-5.jpg
    i.kinja-img.com/.../18j4olz2l14o2jpg.jpg

He has the chinniest chin of all time. I honestly can't stop looking at it

• It would balance things more and give your jawline more angle. But... why don't you feel good about yourself right now? That's the key question.

• 21d

I don t see anthng wrong in fixing some minor stuff
      it s like getting braces (which I am considering ti have again too XD)

• 21d

it takes 30 mins :p
      you just do a minor implant and you re even still conscious :P

• 21d

Oh okay, well you should ask for an image of what you'll look like first.

Or you can give me permission to photoshop this pic myself 😈😈😈😂

• Noooo, seriously you're really beautiful as is. I don't see a need for change at all.

• Didn't expect that from you lol but absolutely not! Why does it need to look better?

Who says what is better? What determines what is better? Think about it for second... better is fueled by ideas pushed onto us... that doesn't make it better

You natural with your chin is better and always will be

• 23d

it s about proportion

• 23d

I understand

But 'imperfections', to a certain degree, is what makes you beautiful... i know when I start liking someone... i always tend to notice things about them that is unqiue to their face and look... like a odd dimple where usualy there isn't one, maybe a beauty mark, or the way her lips crunch up when smiles

It it was something abnormal maybe... but it's not and I think you would really miss your chin lol

• 23d

lol that was cute ^^

• its a pretty heavy operation. they break your bones. you won't be able to eat properly for weeks

you gotta do what makes you happy though. you already know you dont depend on it to get sexual attention from others. you aren't ugly.

• Noo! You're fuckin' cute! get outa here!

• 23d

fiiine

• 21d

Came across your profile just now randomly. Looked at your pics, and I'm like "fuck she's so cute!!" I look at your questions.. and this is you! Asking about the implant thing. So now that I actually looked at your profile too, I wanna say, you're fucking cute as fuck!!! You don't need it! Beautiful eyes too <3

• 21d

Hahaha thanks 😘❤

• Blablabla Love Yourself.

If you have the means and you want to. Go for it.
    I don't think it's too bad though =\.

• 23d

but you think it ll look better right?
      yea I have the means

• 23d

Yeah it would likely improve your chin but it's not like your current one is ugly or anything.

Either way win win.

• WTF, Sar-Bear, you don't need one! You're already good-looking so why even take the risk? Save your money and stay a looker :)

• 23d

at first I read looker as hooker
      I was like wuuut XD

• 23d

Hooker. Lol.

Seriously, don't do it. You're already good-looking. Surgery is too risky and expensive.

• 23d

hmm ok :P

• NOoooooooooooooooooo don't do that. Seriously a chin isn't going to make you any more beautiful than you already are.

• Like i already said it will prly improve your appearance and profile a bit. It's not like it's 'needed' though.

• You are already attractive the way you are but if you want to go for surgery to modify your chin to look beautiful. , go for it.

• WUT? Girl what have you been smoking?
    You gotta quick that shit, it's too strong.

• Like how that should turn out to be?

Anyway you're hot sarah you don't need the implant or anything

• That facial profile... gorgeous! I have to disagree with you on this one... being objective about it and I have just done a quick mental analysis of what you would look like with a different chin... I like this one better :-)

• You know your already hot right you don't want to risk end up fucking up your face up over something small right?

• Don't be so hard on yourself you are beautiful. if i was you I wouldn't change the way I looked for the world :).

• Are you going to get a chin like this?

www.tampabay.com/.../jaws_4col.jpg

• Lmao comeon girl.. u are already very pretty 😎

• Nahaa you don't need one as you are very atractive... What if they screw it up? What if it fails later...

• You look great. I say don't do it

• you don't need one at all

• Objective, ok, ask your doctor to make a mock-up of how you will look after the procedure and then decide. If you like your new look so much that you're willing to get surgery, your choice.

• Not saying love yourself or other bullshit, just being objective your chin is fine and you have no guarantee about the surgery result. Your chin is very nice for a girl, wtf do you want to do to your chin lol make it wide like guys chin :P

• Instead of getting a chin implant, try to get the bracket that makes your whole jaw and chin more defined and prominent, mysister did and now her jaw and chin is more prominent.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 24

• You might have a overbite? See if a dentist can you help you... it will be much cheaper and the real solution if that is why your lower jaw is smaller.

• I think you look just fine without getting the implant. However, as another user said, if you do have an overbite, I'd look into getting that corrected at first. That may solve your insecurity over your chin and save you money from even needing the procedure in the first place.

• Why would you want to change anything? You are gorgeous and it is feminine to not have any chin. Leave the big chins for the men haha. Look up effects of estrogen (female sex hormone) on facial structure. It includes big eyes, high cheekbones, and VIRTUALLY NO CHIN. You are perfect <3

• Still Cute as a Button, @archiz, and No... I see Nothing Wrong nor Strong.
    Don't go by Mom Here, dear. Maybe Her Chin from Within, Needed some Kneading. I can Well See from where I Sit, that You are Fine this Time. Wait until you are Older and Judge then.
    For now, Stay Off the Sore Subject and no Fears, you will Not get any Jeers, I never even paid any Mind. xx

• Could help I guess but I wouldn't say it's super necessary. Like there are some people you look at and think "woah, where is their whole lower jaw" but I personally didn't notice it at all until you pointed it out (and even then it's not bad at all). Try editing it and seeing if you like it better with the implant. Otherwise all of GaG agrees that you're smokin'

• Haha same! Let's get it tgt

• 23d

I remember you have a strong jawline though?

• 23d

@Yumix then we clearly disagree

• 23d

You are beautiful already bestie. :'(.

• I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your chin. You're very pretty and I don't think you should have the surgery.

• I think you look more than fine the way you are👍😀

• you have such a cute face, don't ruin it
    it's more feminine having a less prominent chin anyway
    i'd also be very hesitant of having a foreign object permanently in my body

• 23d

true but it is a very easy procedure. not risky at all

• you serious right now? No don't get one you're so gorgeous! don't fret the small stuff

• I'd need a front picture to tell

• 23d

no I have no issue in the front it s in profile that it shows.
      even after surgery it ll mainly improve my profile

• 22d

Then you look perfect! I wouldn't think anything of your chin. Don't change it.

• 22d

awee thanks :)

• I don't see why you would need one.

• It would make you look more "standard" but not necessarily "better".

• Your chin is fine.

• I think it looks fine. You have a great profile.

• I am probably one of the many who thinks that you DO NOT need it

• i want a chin reduction but maybe we should just think about other things

• Your chin is fine chica. 😛

• Your gorgeous the way you are. Why add something foreign to your body?

• C'mon yo smh.

• You're gorgeous already. Your insecurities are actually what make you unique.

• Why would you want to do that? You look fine, dear. Your beautiful just the way you are. 😊🙋

• No stop! But if you do Lmao you should ermmmm wait till I get a nose job... next year.

• u look fine