Are penises superior to vaginas?

1mo I mean think about it. The penis does the fucking and a vagina just lays there and takes it. Plus the penis throws up inside the vagina. The vagina is basically the penises bitch when you think about it. The penis has to be the superior genitalia.

What Girls Said 18

• Sure go suck one

• Let me put it this way, the vagina is almost always ready to perform (within reason). It can go through being pounded, being stretched, torn etc.

The penis does not do all the work, if the vagina really wanted it could deny the penis access at all (why do you think so many rape victims have damaged vaginas?).
    If access is granted the vagina can flex and tighten or loosen accordingly, enhancing the experience.

The penis? VERY temperamental. It will only rise to the occassion when it decides it feels like it, it is VERY sensitive so easy to hurt, can't go through nearly as much abuse as a vagina can. And worst of all? Unlike a vagina that can be trained to not bleed whenever (yes, it is possible to consciously control your periods, just very difficult) you cannot train a penis to not rise when you don't want it to, or to rise when you do want it to. YOU have to work around IT.

Dear Anon, talking genitals specifically, vaginas are better.

Talking genders? We both have our ups and downs and nobody is better.

• 1|0
  • whoopty freaking doo. i can do the same sh*t that you can do. so while you may be fancying being superior, just know that we are not dependent on you. cheers.

wut?

Tell me about your father.

He had guts. He used to piss my mom off by teaching us to "heil hitler." No he wasn't racist, he was just trying to get a rise out of her. when I was in elementary school, and I had to learn my multiplication tables, he would force me to sit and recite them until I couldn't speak anymore. I have never forgotten them. he was smart, he played football, he worked as a psychologist and owned his own shop. he was good with people and took charge of his life. so did my mom when she was with him. I want to be just like him and my mom (to a certain degree) because they were bold, and didn't allow life to beat them down. I will always appreciate them for that.

• If it is so superior... why is it that you men are always trying to get to a vagina? Why dont you go suck a dick or take it up the ass instead of always begging for sex with a female.

• Yes. [filler]

• go tell that to yo Mama anon.

• And who carries the baby? 👀☕☕

• *brings out paper and pencil* ✏

Dear Anon,
    I never knew this day would come. Could it be that my vajaja is better than a D, or a D better than my vajaja...
    Anon if only I knew.

. Sincerely,
    . Joy ❤

• Ok. Sounds legit.

• You could say that the vagina is like a queen while the penis slaves away like a chump

• 29d

A penis can be shoved down someone's throat to choke them. A vagina can do that.

• 29d

Just got laid now I'm back

• 29d

yea sure you did hun

• I don't think so , they're up there tho lol

• I my mind yes

• So a penis is superior, based on how much force it can withhold when "pounding" a vagina?

Tell me how it works when you get punched there?

No gental is superior then another when it comes to "thrusting" and "pounding" like come on

• Well, from our perspective the penis is coming to is for a visit and bringing presents. 😉

Sometimes more than one! 😘

• 29d

I like your perspective. Do you want another present

• No, they are not. Any vagina can do the fucking if a girl is on top, besides, vagina can actually break the penis ;)

At least a penis isn't located directly beside an asshole

@asker wait what?

• 29d

Of course it's not, how would you otherwise put your penis inside your asshole if it were too close? :P

• They're certainly taller. Yet after throwing up once, they're usually KO. They're easy to ruffle and easy to put KO. Very gullible creatures.

• They like to think they are... lol.

What Guys Said 19

• Nah its the other way around. Just look at a penis it's ugly. Fucking dangles there like Christmas ornament on a tree. Sure it gets hard and erect but then back to the old dangling. Its a slob and just unpleasant to look at. The vagina on the other hand looks like it was made buy a well known craftsman who spent weeks on end desgining it perfectly. Looks simply yet is complex. Its also self cleaning. Its a work of art is what it is.

• The phallus has always been a symbol of power throughout history. Women don't like to admit it but it still does even today, they love worshiping a penis.

• Sorry, bro. It ain't so. VJJ' s can give birth, can outperform penises all day long, without effort and have teeth. They're immune to drugs and alcohol and are super reliable, their size doesn't matter and they never disappoint. And they're always warm. Sorry, but Mr. Happy is more of a "Good Time Charlie ".

• I dunno, you can hide small rolls of cash in a vagina.. But you can carry an extra bag of groceries on an erect penis.. Hmmm

• If you tried to pass a baby through your penis it would burst.

That's why the penis makes the vagina do it

• i have never had vag envy... but u hear of chicks with dick envy all the time... so i could see this being true ;) of course i can see the hate already before this is even posted lol

• No, both are equally important to reproduction, as each have their own innate mechanisms.

• Its not, Vaginal muscles are strong, flexible and are the gateway for mammalian life!

Vaginas are superior as genitalia.

• Nope. They're not.

• The vagina is better because it doesn't give you a bulge, can give birth, have multiple orgasms, and when she's on top does the fucking.

• No, they're inferior.

But vaginas are self cleaning, self regulating, closed systems. They're the perfect organ.

• Nope, that's a sexist thing to say.

• Bruh.

• That girl thinks the vagina carries babies... That's pretty funny...

• How the fuck would I know?

• WAAAYYYY superior, they don't bleed every month

• 29d

Does that mean you can live without them?

• 29d

Dude... put the bong down

• 29d

lol... without my penis, i shall have no use for vaginas. Without Vaginas, i can still bang guys and fap.

• I think vagina is superior because vagina can always find a penis haha, while the other way isn't true. Vagina can manipulate a penis to do whatever she wants before allowing it to enter ;), penis is dumb

• Technically yes, as you could stick your penis into anything to have sex. A vagina would have to wait for something to penetrate it. I AM SAYING IT TECHNICALLY, OBVIOUSLY THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU DO.

Practically no, whilst most men are dying to get inside a woman's vagina, most men don't exactly have girls chasing them about putting their penis inside.