So, lefties, why do you think your strategy to defeat Trump failed?

When normal, non-misogynistic, non-racist, non-homophobic, non-bigoted people get tired of you calling them misogynists, racists, homophobes and bigots, and in protest they vote against your candidate, what do you do to convince them that they made the wrong choice?

• Rethink your strategy to bring them over to your political side
  • Keep on doing the exact same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• They tried to treat Trump like any other Republican. They stuck to their playbook, but it obviously didn't work.

What Girls Said 1

• Can we stop with these questions? We get it.

What Guys Said 5

• They're so closed minded they keep doing the same thing that made them lose.
    You can't just attack everyone that has a different opinion than you, it's not gonna work in your favor. People get tired of dealing with that crap.

But they'll keep doing the saaaame shit. Now those in Cali want California to secede... fcking babies.

• I'm a lefty and I've been oppressed all my life, between notepads, binders, desks, the stupid right handed safety scissors, baseball mitts in gym class and pens... GOD DAMNIT!!! LEFTIES ARE PEOPKE, TOO 😭😭😭

• Do you actually think that black people would vote for Hillary out of emotion, when most white woman are terrified of black people? I don't think she got a good turnout of immigrant voters. Most people vote on emotion. Unfortunately, this also is based on personal experiences.

• Actually the populace is just going broke and suffering from paranoia.