What are you thunking about guys?

I believe in god. God is Allah. Not jesus. Jesus is prophet. what are you thinking about guys?

What Guys Said 12

• Awwwe I'm thinking about God too. Also I like this question and your answer.😊

• I was thinking about how God didn't create humans. After God cast Satan to hell with is followers, Satan created humans on earth with the purpose of letting us use science and technology to one day wage war upon the kingdom of heaven using laser weapons and spiritual bombs, and destroy the tyrant ruler named "God"

• I'm thinking that Allah doesn't even lift.

• I'm thunkin that pusseh

• Jesus is God. Allah is nothing.

• That you can't spell.

• Right now? Would like some peace in the middle east.

• About B4TM4N

• My cock is flaccid now. Maybe play some guitar and imagine fuckery later?

• I'm thinking about how Trump won the elections.

• I'm sleepy I'm hungry, but I don't wanna make food and I brushed my teeth...

• I'm thinking about love

What Girls Said 5

• I'm thinking about how cozy I am.

Hahaha I bet you are. Is it cold where you at?

Lol @junlian I've got the window cracked open.

Look out we got a badass over here. Honestly, I ain't going to lie I do it too. Crack the window open, ball up in some covers and fall asleep. Later to realize I'm at 2% battery on my phone. I hate when I do it.😂 But I never learn my lesson.

• Im thinking i meant to click on the skinny jeans question and ended up on this nonsense.

• I'm thinking about clothing seams, why are they ill fitted unless they're expensive? I want a nice turtleneck that fits me perfectly and isn't too low on ny underarms.

• I am thinking that I should hurry up to uni.

• I'm a DIEST which means that I believe in GOD and NOT religion... and honestly thats kind of rude, for Christians god is Jesus for Muslims god is Allah for Buddhists their god is Buddha and same goes for any other religion. So please respect that, as anyone else would respect your opinion.