Why do black people give a damn about trump being president when?

1. They have no political stake, power or political allies ( or any allies in America for that matter)? Elections are won by big money corporate interests something blacks collectively don't have.
2. Every president in American history has failed and will continue to fail black people? Makes no sense why blacks would give a fuck about who's in Washington or not.
3. Shrillary would've backstabbed blacks just like the rest of them have and trump will continue that tradition.
So in conclusion , blacks stop fighting one another unite realize its you against the world. If police stop you cower and get super scared and beg them not to beat or kill you. Show this kind of fear because the police love that and that's what they want to see from you. So don't fret black people, the outcome of the election wasn't going to improve nothing no matter who won and that's the truth.

24d lol crickets

What Girls Said 7

• why do i suddenly have this urge to stab you with a pitchfork? i really feel like you're mocking black people right now.

• Black people do have to stick together. Point blank period.

• Have fun with this one.

• 24d

With what?

• 24d

Your question.
      Sorry, I should be more painfully obvious.

"I hope that you have fun with this question that you have asked." I shortened my answer but apparently it was confusing.

In case that troubled you, I believed that adding no racism to your post would be helpful. I was implying (suggesting) that your post wasn't particularly supportive to your question but was merely leading to blind racism. I wish you crazy enjoyment with your question that you have posted.

Clear enough?

• Why do you care?

• you must a very white guy eh?

• 24d

Nope black.

• 24d

He didn't bring change every U. S. president has failed black people and will continue to do so.

• 24d

ooo okay

• The president does not have enough power to significantly change anything for African Americans no matter his race or gender. He's just a face that is mostly told what to say.

• Why do white people give a damn about black people giving a damn about satan being president when... take a sit?

• 24d

I'm black that's why I asked.

What Guys Said 2

• They want to feel apaet too!

• Come at me bruh