Do you take drunk texts seriously?

If someone drunk text you they fucking hate your ass, how would you respond?
Do they get a pass for being drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. It probably means nothing, but talk about it with the person that sent you the message if you want

What Guys Said 9

• It depends. Are they doing it to razz you or goad you or they're just being obnoxious? Then, yeah, let it slide. If the tone is bitter or serious or heartfelt, I go with the old saying, "In vino veritas". In wine, truth. The real truth comes out when you've been drinking. The saying is so old it's in Latin and it's survived this long because… it's true.

• Drunk texts are sober thoughts

• Once I know it is a drunk text, I usually give them a pass.

• No I don't drink

• Sometimes serious. Depends on what was said and who said it.

• whoever does this becomes the idiot under dog in the game of attraction/dating. yes its serious and someone slipping

• I'd say they hate you really bad.

• Nope. I just ignore drunk texts.

• Yes. You say the truth when you're drunk... sometimes lol

What Girls Said 11

• "Pie eyed means it Comes Straight Up and on the Rocks from your Heart."
    However, with a Hangover the Next day, with Saying, "Oh, Lord, I Should have Had a V-8... Too Late to go Back, this was just Whack, because indeed, you May Say "Hate" but in Reality it is Love Above you really Meant to say as a "Hey" and you were just "Mad as Hell."xx

• Nah, they wouldn't get a pass. Because whenever they get drunk again they may continue to do. I dont tolerate stuff like that into my life and neither should you.

• Usually you say things you always wanted to say when you're drunk. However you can't ignore the possibility of it being a friend of his who sent the message. So you should probably let it be and have an eye on hiw he treats you and reacts around you.

• I'd ask about it when they were sober, but I'd brush it off. I've never had this sort of problem though.

• In my opinion drunk people just say the truth that they would normally withhold.

• Some people say that's when the true feelings come out, but they might've been in their feelings at the time but I'd still ask ab it.

• I'd be mad and confront them when they're sober, but in the end I might forgive

• It may have been an act of passion in the moment. When drunk, people can think of one time their friend stole their pencil and evaluate that into them being the most evil person on earth. Like I wouldn't take it too seriously, but I would still call the person the day after, asking something like 'wtf?'

• Nope when your drunk you normally say what you really feel

• no pass for being drunk.

• DRunks just like attention