The Income Tax?

What will Donald Trump do with income tax?

What Girls Said 2

• No one knows even though we should.

Surprise surprise...

• He has a tax plan on his website. Cuts across the board. And economists are hopeful about it.

What Guys Said 12

• His website laid out a plan, mostly tax cuts for the rich (surprise...), with some crumbs for the middle class. It will increase the deficit by $500 billion. Together with his healthcare plan, which also adds $500 billion to the deficit, and the current deficit, the US could actually surpass Greece to have the highest deficit (% of GDP) of all developed countries. This is assuming it gets through congress.

• Tax cuts for the rich and hope it trickles down to the middle classes

• I think he'll lower income taxes for working class people and eliminate loopholes that help billionaires

• 28d

A multibillionaire who brags about being a multibillionaire and talks about how much he hangs out with multibillionaires is going to stop loopholes that help multibillionaires become bigger multibillionaires... seems legit

• 28d

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau he didn't create the tax code. Politicians like Hillary Clinton created the tax code and he just obeyed it. Also, he has more than enough money for the rest of his life so there's no reason for him to not fix the loopholes

• 28d

That's true. But the idea that he would spite himself, when we've seen with overwhelming evidence to give a rat's ass about who he scortches is kinda the skepticism. Don't trust facts, ignoring anything anyone says, taking advantage of everyone. There's literally no evidence to suggest he would, but I guess there's always hope for optimism, I guess

• Don't know... Right now I'm taking a course on Federal Income tax and the tax code is 2000 pages in my code book, but I heard the complete code is closer to 20,000 pages. Trump said he will make it ten pages. So it's a big waste of my semester.

• He's going to lower taxes, probably... or raise them cause he wants to make money. Who knows?

• Pretty much tax cuts across the board, those at the poorest and middle class levels pay less taxes than they do now. That's all I know.

• lower it to dangerous levels driving up the debt

• 28d

It's sad to see our taxes being lowered since Obama did an excellent job keeping the national debt down.

• Not pay it like he normally does.

• Hopefully eliminate it.

• He said that he wants to cut it. I'm for that.

• Same thing he does now: not pay it.

• Rich get richer, poor get poorer