Why does my face get greasy after having a shower?

Everytime I have a shower and wash my face, my face always seem to get really greasy about an hour later. Why?

What Guys Said 2

• It may be related to your diet. What do you eat?

• 23d

... nothing... pretty much

• 23d

Well I don't go on a diet, I might just eat a few pieces of toast a day, or sometimes dinner if I'm yelled at enough. Sometimes my friends force me to eat some of their school lunch

• 22d

And there is your problem. I am 100% positive a greasy face is related to your eating disorder.

• I had that too I think its because you clean it too much and your skin wants to get greasy again as it was. That deffends the skin from drying out. I dont use anything to wash my face. When i take a shower and wash my air then the shampoo runs down my face and thats it. So i dont have greasy or dirty face. So its clean in two ways

• 23d

I don't really clean it either, that's exactly what I do, but it still gets slightly greasy

• 23d

Then I dont know Im not a skin expert

What Girls Said 0